Boom!!! My 50th Career Copper is a Good One!!

The Jersey Digger

Elite Member
So yesterday I got to my House of Coppers for a 90 minute evening hunt. The day before I was there for a little bit with my buddy Wayne and he scored the 23rd copper from the site a KG. Yesterday I got a very scratchy and all over the place high tone. Numbers bounced from 8-46 up to 12-46. Number were all over the place but that is because I found around 8 rusty nails before the good target. My hole was probably 18" wide and almost 10" deep. The last scoop of dirt came out and the coin was in it. Nailed a 1798 Draped bust large Cent. Love finding DB coppers. Later I though I might have a half dime in the hole turned out to be a button with a ton of gold gilt front and back on it. The Db is my 50th career copper and the 24th copper from this site. Just doesn't get much better. Thanks for looking and HH!!!

Video...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKgnEmNzRls

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 634
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 560
  • IMG_1767.jpg
    IMG_1767.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 502
  • IMG_1774.jpg
    IMG_1774.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 513
  • IMG_1775.jpg
    IMG_1775.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 521
  • IMG_1776.jpg
    IMG_1776.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 498
So yesterday I got to my House of Coppers for a 90 minute evening hunt. The day before I was there for a little bit with my buddy Wayne and he scored the 23rd copper from the site a KG. Yesterday I got a very scratchy and all over the place high tone. Numbers bounced from 8-46 up to 12-46. Number were all over the place but that is because I found around 8 rusty nails before the good target. My hole was probably 18" wide and almost 10" deep. The last scoop of dirt came out and the coin was in it. Nailed a 1798 Draped bust large Cent. Love finding DB coppers. Later I though I might have a half dime in the hole turned out to be a button with a ton of gold gilt front and back on it. The Db is my 50th career copper and the 24th copper from this site. Just doesn't get much better. Thanks for looking and HH!!!

Video...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKgnEmNzRls
NIce find i love those large cents

That's a nice one...congrats on the 50th L/C!
Thank you Capt!!!

Very nice Sean. Congrats.....:yes:

Thanks Curt, much appreciated!

Jersey, Your career 50th LC is outstanding. That site is simply amazing. Congrats on reaching an impressive accomplishment. Jack

Every day I count my lucky stars to have this property to hunt Jack. Thanks sir!

I would not know this feeling. :lol:

Major congrats, Sean! What a great year you're having so far!

HH,
Raphis
Dan

Well Dan I don't know what it feels like to find 5k silvers. LOL. So I guess we are even...Thanks bud!!!

WTG Sean!!! :yes:

Thank you Ron!!

Great Find !! Congrats on your 50th Copper and the very nice button.

Thanks!!

Congrats that is one heck of a spot you got there

Yea Bri I am lucky!!

Wow, what an awesome find! Congrats Sean!

Thanks Jason, love this hobby!!

Amazing coin! Dang! Congrats!

Thank you!!

Man that is freakin nuts how many coppers have come out of that place. I still remember your 9 copper day( I believe it was 9) and thinking "wow 9 coppers out of 1 property...that's epic. Here we are, 15 coppers later.....

Wow Thats a great find! Just gotta get some bleach and a wire brush on it now.....

I am not cleaning this puppy up any further. Don't want to lose what detail is left...LOL

I wish I had ONE large cent... :( congrats.

You should come across one in Michigan. Maybe not as much as here in Delaware but I am sure they are there...

Man that is freakin nuts how many coppers have come out of that place. I still remember your 9 copper day( I believe it was 9) and thinking "wow 9 coppers out of 1 property...that's epic. Here we are, 15 coppers later.....

Isn't it nuts Swing? Trust me when I say I can't believe it either. Plus I found copper #25 from this site today at lunch that I will post later when this post dies down. Thanks bud!!!

I am not cleaning this puppy up any further. Don't want to lose what detail is left...LOL

You should come across one in Michigan. Maybe not as much as here in Delaware but I am sure they are there...

Isn't it nuts Swing? Trust me when I say I can't believe it either. Plus I found copper #25 from this site today at lunch that I will post later when this post dies down. Thanks bud!!!

You're finding coppers like most people find wheats! hahah that's so awesome.

Back
Top Bottom