Return Trip - Silvers 6-8 and wheat harvest

jwp1964

Forum Supporter
Went back to the 1902 House and corner lot with Treasure Mountain Ed today. I added silvers 6-8, 17 wheats and two President tokens.

I also got my first Tootsie Toy of the year. No pic.

Maybe my last outing for a couple weeks, but glad to be ahead of pace to get my 50 silver goal for the year!

a63083ab94a39a55c85a6965fa70ec61.jpg

edee9de19902f1e19ec2cdec2a1285da.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More very fine digging Jerry. You season is just getting under way and you have almost a fifth of your goal in two outings. I'd say you will easily hit your target very early this year. Congrats on adding 3 more along with a ton of Wheat's. Trapper

Very nice recoveries of oldies!

Thanks JAK! Another good outing with great weather.

More very fine digging Jerry. You season is just getting under way and you have almost a fifth of your goal in two outings. I'd say you will easily hit your target very early this year. Congrats on adding 3 more along with a ton of Wheat's. Trapper

Thanks Trapper! I’d rather be lucky than good...

Nice Going :thumbsup:

Thanks Bajanick!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OK You're lightin' it up, way to go Jerry. Location, location, and it looks like you got a good one there. Congrats to you and your buddy on a great hunt. HH Mark

Congrats on more silver Jerry!!! You do like the War Nickel!!!! Seems like for every 2-3 silvers found a War is with them.

OK You're lightin' it up, way to go Jerry. Location, location, and it looks like you got a good one there. Congrats to you and your buddy on a great hunt. HH Mark

Thanks Mark! Ive had a very unexpected start to the new digging year.

Congrats on more silver Jerry!!! You do like the War Nickel!!!! Seems like for every 2-3 silvers found a War is with them.

Lol, Thanks Worm.

Dang nice work! Congrats :)

Thanks GS! I'm super happy with the first two digs of the year.

Way to keep pulling those oldies, congrats!

Thanks Jam! A fantastic door knock.

Another very nice outing .
Adding a war nickel to the mix is always a bonus .
That’s actually a lot of total coin targets 👍
A good days yard work.

HH
Dew

Sweet finds! Enjoyed the video! Thought the part when Ed was laying on the ground in defeat was hilarious!

Back
Top Bottom