50's -60's in MA this weekend

Mr. Bill T

Elite Member
Gonna try to get out this weekend for a couple hours to get started back at it.
I'll let you know how it plays out.
HH

yeah it might be still hard to dig but was thinking of a fresh water beach area that I want to try.
Lot of sandy area.
I'm off Mondays and Fridays now so I really want to get back to detecting again. I'm not ready for a club to join yet but I will check yours out.
I do need to find a hunting buddy though, not much fun OR SAFE hunting alone.
Happy Hunting
Bill

60 degree days in January will certainly make the winter seem shorter, I’m looking forward to getting out tomorrow as well. I hope some of us Massachusetts guys have some great stuff to post this weekend! Good luck to you all!

Gonna try to get out this weekend for a couple hours to get started back at it.
I'll let you know how it plays out.
HH

Good luck to you guys , I checked out a new spot I’ve been researching earlier this week after a couple nights above freezing. Just took a garden trowel and the dog to the woods with me, I couldn’t get deeper than an inch or so. Let us know how you do.

The temps are in the 60's here in Connecticut today and are predicted to be the same on Sunday but with an all day rain. Just can't get into the detecting mindset even with the warm temps. Good luck to those of you who venture out in Massachusetts this weekend.

I made it out for about hour and a half. I remember now how much I dislike pull tabs. I did fine a couple pennies and a little car, but I need to remember how to X my targets ….boy, did I suck at that today.
It was great to be out and ground wasn't to tuff.
Hope you others that got out to day had a good day.
The Whites M6 standard coil......I need to research how this coil works.

Me too, Mr. Bill... I’m just up the coast from you in Boston. Hope the ground isn’t too frozen.
We have a few South Shore members (Weymouth, Plymouth, etc.) in our club (meeting monthly, 3rd Fridays) www.masstreasure.com

Jim

Hey Jim
those Weymouth guys in this forum? Weymouth is really close to me.
And I'm down in Carver for 4 day weekends in the summer for those Plymouth guys.
Let them know there's another possible hunting buddy around.
thanks
Bill

Back
Top Bottom