New Garrett digger vs Lesche

The predator tools 85c raptor is what I use. Not sure about the number difference but it's like a steroided up trowel! Paired with the Lesche, they cover 99% of what needs to be dug!

The Raptor Model 31 !!!!!!!!! Fantastic !!!!!!!!

I agree with the guys using the Raptor model 31 digger. I use that along with the Lesche digger and the Sampson-T handle shovels. This combination of three diggers provides for any situation that I could possibly need for,just short of a backhoe:laughing:. There's a reason these products are so muched talked about, because they are the top-of-the-line and they do work extremely well !

For the guys using these, you know exactly what I'm talking about ! The guy's not using these..... well, when you get there you will finally know what we're talking about ! Happy hunting!:yes:

I am very happy with my Lesche. I've put a tiny bit of curve on it prying too eagerly, but it's a nice thick slab of metal and can take a beating. Worth the $.

I'm actually using a Fiskars Prune and weed tool. Welds are a little ugly but it gets the job done and done well.. and it didn't hurt the wallet.

looks like this
images

cost about as much as a happy meal.

Used it. Didnt like it compared to my Lesch. Just something about the straight shaft vs the "L" shape of the Lesch handle/blade orientation. my fiskars one is my "pooper scooper" for the dogs in the back yard. OH, and they make GREAT dandilion pickers. Just shove into the ground at 45* angle and pop the root about 3" down and pull. My back yard has none of them left. Get them before the seed out and after a year or so of picking them no more around. :) Yeah, I know , Off topic but what the hey.. :)

Just Purchased a Lesche, haven't gotten to use it yet but nothing really can compare to it, especially if you put a serration on the other side of it

I'm actually using a Fiskars Prune and weed tool. Welds are a little ugly but it gets the job done and done well.. and it didn't hurt the wallet.

looks like this
images

cost about as much as a happy meal.

Yup, that is my digger. been using one for two plus years, Not bent yet! Got mine from Wally World.

I think I went to about 3 different walmarts last year looking for this because I couldnt justify paying for shipping on such a cheap item and every single one was sold out so i just gave up and bought the lesche this year.

I think I went to about 3 different walmarts last year looking for this because I couldnt justify paying for shipping on such a cheap item and every single one was sold out so i just gave up and bought the lesche this year.

Well the good part of not finding that cheap junk, is NOW you have a Quality digger that works and will LAST !!!! :yes:

im still using another knock off .. the minelab digging tool, holding up good after about 4 yrs--- cant justify spending too much on a tool... especially when you can get one in a package deal with a new detector,! lol

Returned New Garrett Digger

Took back the Garrett Digger after 1 hunt.

Compared to my son's Lesche, it was like trying to shove a square peg into a round hole!
It was a horrible experience, extremely difficult to pierce the ground and forget about cutting a plug! It just mutilated the ground.

Buy the Lesche, don't waste your time with knockoffs!

Ok let me settle this once and for all:lol:

For manicured lawns, parks and places that are not appropriate for a shovel this is the best digger there is.

attachment.jpg
Grabungsmesser.jpg

For parks where rocks and gravel are prevalent and your location is very MDing friendly, this is the digger you want.

pic190300.jpg

For hunting in farm fields and woods this is your guy.

Little eagle.jpg

Any questions?

Back
Top Bottom