Rainy day hunt with my new Bud.

tnsharpshooter

Supporter
Forum Supporter
This is everything I dug today.
Mixed history site.
Hunting for about 4 hours in the rain the whole,time.
Used the Nox 800, my new Bud.
Screw caps sound warbly vs coins.
There is a button in the pic, it was deep like garret propointer length deep plus 1.5"
Gotta hear the Nox on deep undisturbed target.
Button is real thin with design I have never seen before, I hit with shovel too.
Used park 2 sens 23 speed 6, 0 iron bias.
I like this detector.
Almost all of these coins detected on edge.
Did take a shot at a few nickel signals, did mange to find just one.
Tab and ring on edge in the ground gave a rock solid 13 ID.
1zqydq8.jpg

Little closer look at the button and silver.
Button has design only on edges loop missing.
osv19e.jpg

Ding Ding Ding Ding, WE HAVE SILVER. WTG tn, Congratulations. Looks like you and the Nox are getting along very well !

This is everything I dug today.
Mixed history site.
Hunting for about 4 hours in the rain the whole,time.
Used the Nox 800, my new Bud.
Screw caps sound warbly vs coins.
There is a button in the pic, it was deep like garret propointer length deep plus 1.5"
Gotta hear the Nox on deep undisturbed target.
Button is real thin with design I have never seen before, I hit with shovel too.
Used park 2 sens 23 speed 6, 0 iron bias.
I like this detector.
Almost all of these coins detected on edge.
Did take a shot at a few nickel signals, did mange to find just one.
Tab and ring on edge in the ground gave a rock solid 13 ID.
1zqydq8.jpg

Little closer look at the button and silver.
Button has design only on edges loop missing.
osv19e.jpg
I'd say that was great 4 hours David! Was that one of your pounded sites or one that you hadn't hit all that much before? I'm actually sort of glad I haven't gotten my EQ yet because I get to read all these great reports...now if the EQ didn't do so well...:lol:

I'd say that was great 4 hours David! Was that one of your pounded sites or one that you hadn't hit all that much before? I'm actually sort of glad I haven't gotten my EQ yet because I get to read all these great reports...now if the EQ didn't do so well...:lol:

Where I found the coins no, I hadn't hunted before. Adjacent a few feet I ran a Deus with HF coil for an hour or so.

But where I found the coins, it has been hunted previously some by a gent using a White's XLT. I don't know how much he hunted this area though, and I don't know what he found either.

Congrats

On the big silver bro. , thing's are looking up for the Nox :dingding::clapping: PS i like my 800 to, people might be waiting a long time before they ever see one in the classified :crazy:

Thanks for looking and responding folks.

Jerr-man.
When I dug the half I thought of you.
Tried to find another.

Really great hunting TNSS, ive been lurking and reading all your posts on the nox, I'm worried it won't keep up with FBS in one area, deep park coins. That's really the only results holding me back right now. Everything else looks incredible :yes: congrats on the big silver and merc!

Nice group of finds, congrats on the Big Ben especially ,,those are hard to find.Great to hear the screw caps have a distinct sound from coins.One thing I hate is thinking I got a coin,only to come up with a cap..Deus is good at recognizing them too.

Nice big ben! I have yet to dig a Franklin half outside of some seeded hunts of course which just isn't the same. That Nox sure is working for you. I thought you were a dues man for life but minelab has moved in on deus territory lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nice

Nice going with the Ben and Merc. You are dedicated when you hunt for four hours in the rain. Trout fishing in Montana is normally better in the rain, but I'm not sure about metal detecting in the rain, I live in Southern Calif, it never rains here. Looks like were headed into another drought. :(.
HH everyone

Nice going with the Ben and Merc. You are dedicated when you hunt for four hours in the rain. Trout fishing in Montana is normally better in the rain, but I'm not sure about metal detecting in the rain, I live in Southern Calif, it never rains here. Looks like were headed into another drought. :(.
HH everyone

Yeah, the problem I had is, about every second hole dug, I would go to truck and get my towel and wipe the big ball of mud off my pinpointer.

Back
Top Bottom