Cfmct-PI CZ 20

Brian

Elite Member
Hi Graig
You posted about wanting a CZ 20 recently. Have you tried one in your area ? I've just given my CZ6a away as its difficult to get them properly repaired over here but spent a couple of hours with a 20 and I had forgotten the drawbacks. It just did not cut it anymore. The owner of the 20 is going to your area on business later in the year and could take either his Whites P.I. or the bigger/heavier Fisher. I think it should be the P.I. but what do you think ?

Brian

One of my hunting partners use a CZ20 but but rarely uses it.. ... In the water I find a pulltab or two at most every time I go out... Its a fallacy that you need a detector with discrimination for water hunting... PI users love that mentality because it means more gold for us ;) Personally I hunt 100% of the time with my PI in the water and more recently, the wet sand. we have a lot of black sand and the PI punches through it like its not even there..

I agree tell him to take the PI :)

I love the PI its basic and raw is the best way for me to describe it but its my baby and shes deep :)

I have the PI and now own a BeachHunterID and a DFX for the dry sand so I do not need any other detectors, I'm covered :)

I'm headed to Cape Cod this afternoon to see if I can wrestle a little gold from the water up there as long as Mr.Shark doesn't mind lol...

Back
Top Bottom