Sand shark empties beaches in LI

The week I was at the Cape there was a small shark cruising along the shoreline...I didn't see him someone told me...

Aw com'on, its a small sand shark and I promise he won't eat much! :lol: :P

In Wisconsin, we don't get many of those here. The scariest thing i've seen in the water had to be off the coast of Ocho Rios, Jamaica. A sting ray with a wing span of around 6 or 7 feet. Holy anything that was a big one, needless to say, all the ray saw was my flippers moving away from him at a very high rate of speed.....:)

HH as always,

Bri-

It's like this...
the water is Mr. Shark's house and the land is my house. If I see's Mr. Shark is at home, I ain't gonna invade his domicile. If I see's a porpoise I doesn't worry about Mr. Shark. If someone sez "Mr. Shark is here" I willingly evacuate to my house, ie the sand or water so shallow he ain't gonna reach me. Healing takes longer these days ya know.
:lol: :lol:

I live on Long ISland and actually have been to the beaches that the shark was at but not any of those days.

we had a 20 foot plus long basking shark off Gloucester last week. I don't think they can process mder's though! :lol:

I was just reading that in the Hudson River in New York there is a manatee... The water temp in Long Island sound is now 80 degree's, I can't remember it ever being 80 before...

I live on a large fresh water lake (Lake Ontario). Don;t have to worry about anything from the water eating me. :grin:

Z

Back
Top Bottom