• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Painted OBN when he was a kid!

itsaring!

24K Larry
Forum Supporter
First OBN pic taken in the wild is what its called:laughing:

Attachments

• IMG_2662.jpg
    IMG_2662.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 370
Is that like hieroglyphics the Indians and ancient Egyptians used?

I didn't think he was that old.

Oh, you painted them. I thought you found them on the walls of some cave or mountain. I got confused. Sorry. Nice work

Thanks Larry! I wish I was that old, Is that for sale? I'm really still a rookie at hunting compared to many, only been about 10 years.

Larry

Cool Sean, don't know were the gent get's his energy from, as he still hunt's like he was 16 , he must have went over the UK and got some stem cell injection's , most likely we will see him at 85 doing the same thing, nice art work Larry , live long stay strong OBN :beers: PS i herd several hunter's are purchasing jet ski's- to keep up with you, you might want to upgrade to 1 of these 3 model's Kawasaki's Ultra 300, Sea Doos RXP300, or Yamaha's FXVHO, a quick exit is at the up most importance , so loose lips don't sink ships .

Last edited:
Cool Sean, don't know were the gent get's his energy from, as he still hunt's like he was 16 , he must have went over the UK and got some stem cell injection's , most likely we will see him at 85 doing the same thing, nice art work Larry , live long stay strong OBN :beers: PS i herd several hunter's are purchasing jet ski's- to keep up with you, you might want to upgrade to 1 of these 3 model's Kawasaki's Ultra 300, Sea Doos RXP300, or Yamaha's FXVHO, a quick exit is at the up most importance , so loose lips don't sink ships .

Thanks Buddy, not to worried about the other pirates for the playing field just got bigger. (Delaware Waters)............ Good Luck to you down at the New beach, we need proof pictures of diggers in bikini's.

Last edited:
:laughing:

Love it!!
I knew you did

Is that like hieroglyphics the Indians and ancient Egyptians used?

I didn't think he was that old.

Oh, you painted them. I thought you found them on the walls of some cave or mountain. I got confused. Sorry. Nice work

Lol:laughing:

wow good likeness only thing missing is the drysuit :laughing: and maybe some gray hair :D
Think he had grey hair as a kid?:lol:

Nice job Larry... but the headphones are wrong... he uses skullies :lol:
This was back in his early mod days. Took a blue and added yellow Koss headphones back then:laughing:

Thanks Larry! I wish I was that old, Is that for sale? I'm really still a rookie at hunting compared to many, only been about 10 years.
Its yours if you want it:yes:

He'll be modding his jet ski again:lol:

Hey Picasso, that is awesome work there bud!!!

Thanks dude!

Awesome, you going to leave them somewhere? Lol

I see painted rocks everywhere these days.. On the ledge of the BK drive through lol...

<°)))>{

Wait a minute

Is that a Diablo scoop :digginahole: he had in his hand's back in those younger day's , never did hold one in my hand , as i was waiting for one since 2009 :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Larry, I love to see your rocks. SOmeone up in Virginia Beach is doing them too and leaving them for people to find.

Can you do one for me? Fat guy wearing speedos with no shirt detecting! Yea man. :laughing:

Imalookin2

Wait a minute , you have competition here , is there a prize for the winner , like a free scoop, i need another a---+* internet wiping for another 6 weeks :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Larry, I love to see your rocks. SOmeone up in Virginia Beach is doing them too and leaving them for people to find.

Can you do one for me? Fat guy wearing speedos with no shirt detecting! Yea man. :laughing:

Sure! I did a Merman wearing a jeans outfit. Lol!

Attachments

• IMG_2482.jpg
    IMG_2482.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 184
Back
Top Bottom