Summer of 06 Beach Finds (so far)

JimInPhilly

Its Good to be back.

Been working long hours and the computer was down for a while.But did get a chance to do some beach hunting in the last few weeks.

A first for me is the Platinum mens wedding band, Its marked PLAT,and heavy.Felt bad for the owner but dont think I can get this one returned.
Another first is the girls high school ring ,which Im attempting to find the owner.The H.S. is in Lancaster Pa.
Also found a gold mans watch which is inscribed with his Unions Local #. So I may be able to return that one.

Had a three ring day in Atlantic City last week , a couple of silver bands and a 14k mans pinky ring with 8 diamonds in it.Yahooo !!(hope they are real).

A 14k band and an Amethyst banded Ladies watch from Wildwood N.J.

A 10k band and a U. of Miami junk ring from a trip to Fla. last mo.

Anyway summer at the beach has been very good to me so far .

Jim

Attachments

• new06.jpg
    new06.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 332
  • Plat band.jpg
    Plat band.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 308
Great looking stuff you got there Jim :) Congrats....

I haven't been out much either but I prefer winter hunting anyway.

and a U. of Miami junk ring from a trip to Fla. last mo.

I beg to differ -  there is no such thing as a University of Miami junk ring!  ;)

Wow, cool finds!! The beaches up here are pretty much cleaned out. I'd like to get in the water more but we have ecoli advisories and I don't think I could buy enough Pepto to handle it...lol

Bri-

The watch is waterproof. Found it at about four inches down in the wet sand. It was still ticking and had the correct time still on it..Dont think it was in the water for much more than a day.

Dont get sick Whiz, Where are you from?

Jim

Attachments

• gold watch.jpg
    gold watch.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 222
Back
Top Bottom