OK, not an MD topic at all, but....

robby4570

Elite Member
What TV shows do you watch regularly (live or time-shifted with DVR/VCR)?

For us it's:

Together
Castle
In Plain Sight
Fringe
Modern Family
The Walking Dead
Psych
Eureka
Warehouse 13
Rizzoli & Isles
Deadliest Catch

Just Me
Sons Of Anarchy
Breaking Bad
Justified
The Glades
Burn Notice
Primeval
Sanctuary (they're losing me though...)

Ummmm Since the baby came ( 4 months on the 2nd ) All we been watching is Nick Jr. lol

Since my work schedule isn't regular, I can't watch anything regularly.

I do like:
The Big Bang Theory
Burn Notice
In Plain Sight
NCIS
Law & Order SVU

The shows the DVR is set to record are.

mythbusters
dirty jobs
person of interest
terra nova
last man standing
house
gold rush
csi miami
hawaii 5.0

My wife has it set to record a bunch that she likes but I cant stand much of what she watches so I dont even remember what most of them are. Night time soaps and certain "reality" shows are just stupid to me.

In no particular order...

Meteorite Men
Deadliest Catch
Storage Wars
Survivor
Pawn Stars
NHL Hockey in general, Flyers in particular

The ONLY shows we watch together are House, and Big Bang Theory.

I like Ghost Adventures, American Pickers, A Haunting, some Animal Planet, and certain things on History, like Ancient Aliens.

She won't watch any of those last ones...

Pawn Stars
24 (unfortunately over)
Mythbusters
The Office
South Park (they're pulling at straws now, not sure I can watch much more)
I shouldn't be Alive
Wheel of Fortune
Price is Right
Jeopardy (sometimes)

Lots more good ones that aren't on anymore but these are the ones I can think of for now.

Definitely I shouldn't be alive. I usually just switch between Nat Geo, History, and Discovery, when my wife will let me.

Gold Rush Alaska season 2 starts tonight. The old Dakota guy that is friends with the claim owner from last season stole their claim, so the crew has to go 800 miles further north to the Klondike, and get to mine even fewer days. I think they are going to be showing Dakota working their old claim too. It would be funny if they brought the red headed guy back to work the claim?

btw posts here don't have to be on any particular topic.

I watch Fringe, Modern Family, and Revenge with the Mrs. We are just 3 eps into Revenge and it has started out pretty good for a thriller soap in the Hamptons. I have predicticted most of the plot twists, but it was fun.

Since I'm a stay at home dad, but the kids are in school all day. And if the weather isn't conducive to MD'ing...I'm addicted to :

Criminal Intent
SuV
Criminal Minds
Without a Trace (Poppy Montgomery, nuff said)
Basically anything on CID (except Crossing Jordan)
CSI..used to like the original one, saw them all, now all about NY (sometimes Miami)
The repo shows on TruTv (no Repo Games though)
anything MMA
Revenge
Red Wings Hockey

with wife:
Top Shot
Grey's Anatomy
Real Housewives of: Jersey/Atlanta/OC/NYC
Awkward
Wipeout

meteorite men
survivor
history channel
nature
pawn stars
hardcore pawn (dont quite know why)
american resto
man vs wild
i shouldnt be alive
infested
auction hunters, auction kings
amazing race ( my personal favorite)
gold rush
storage wars
discovery
nfl

Last edited:
Not much I really have to watch on TV anymore. I have the DVR set to record Tosh.0.

Too busy working, and if I have time free from work I break out the E-Trac for some swing time.

The ONLY shows we watch together are House, and Big Bang Theory.

I like Ghost Adventures, American Pickers, A Haunting, some Animal Planet, and certain things on History, like Ancient Aliens.

She won't watch any of those last ones...

You and I have similar tastes in television. My wife loves House and I watch it with her from time to time. I really enjoy Big Bang Theory as well as re-runs of That 70's Show.

I personally watch, pretty much by myself (all on Netflix or Hulu):
Ghost Adventures
American Pickers
Paranormal Witness
Fact or Faked
Destination Truth
some Pawn Stars
Everest: Beyond the Limit

If I am at my in-laws house I also enjoy watching some hunting and fishing shows. The hunting show "Bloodline" starring Alex Rutledge is one I enjoy because I know some of the crew. Jeff Lovan is a family friend. The Lovans have been close friends of my wife and her parents for years. Alex Rutlegde is originally from my area too and used to have a guide service about 30 miles from my house. A person could go in and talk with him any time they wanted to. He is a really nice guy.

South Park
Married with Children (yes still.)
Storage Wars
Auction Hunters
Pawn Stars
Dexter
Ancient Aliens
Through the Wormhole
NFL channel
And Da Saints football

Back
Top Bottom