New member from central Massachusetts

Dirty-Bob

Good morning,
New member checking in from central Massachusetts. I’ve been detecting for a few years now and love it. It’s great to be here and thanks to the moderators for letting me join!!
Dirty Bob

Welcome from Montana. Hope to see some pictures of your finds.

HD

Thanks HD, I’ll post some of what I’ve found this year, I have some early militia stuff, relics and a few good coins; large cent, walker half, silver dimes and a ton of IHP’s

Welcome from Kansas and Antiques Detectors. Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

DB- Welcome from Boston!
Keep an eye out for details on our club’s October 20th Open Hunt (in the Clubs and Events postings section on this Forum)
Jim

DB- Welcome from Boston!
Keep an eye out for details on our club’s October 20th Open Hunt (in the Clubs and Events postings section on this Forum)
Jim

Hi jim, will do!! Is it the blue hills beach hunt? Or point the ground? I’ve been considering going to the July meeting in west newton, clubs are few and far between around here.

.... clubs are few and far between around here.

This is true of everywhere. Thanx to the advent of the internet @ 20+ yrs. ago. So many hunters now "get their socializing" @ the comfort of their fat-lounge-EZ-boy chair :roll: Ie.: show & tell, research, meeting others, object ID's, etc.... Are all done from your 'puter now. No one gets "off their duff" to drive to a 1x per month meeting these days.

Clubs : R.I.P.

Back
Top Bottom