Great Detector and Great Service

whatsburied

Mostly a lurker taking in all the great information. Only been detecting since around last July.

I just purchased the AT Pro from Bart at Big Boys Hobbies. Been talking with him for a few weeks now and he answered all my questions I put to him. Plus gave me a great deal. I ordered it yesterday and it showed up today. I wasn't expecting it until Monday or Tuesday. Never had anything that was out of State show up that fast.

Also thanks goes to you guys for all the wealth of information in helping me to decide what detector I wanted to get.

Already has set in. :shock: However, someone has a bad case of dandruff here. There is all this white stuff outside. :mad: We need some warm weather to clear up the problem.

Mostly a lurker taking in all the great information. Only been detecting since around last July.

I just purchased the AT Pro from Bart at Big Boys Hobbies. Been talking with him for a few weeks now and he answered all my questions I put to him. Plus gave me a great deal. I ordered it yesterday and it showed up today. I wasn't expecting it until Monday or Tuesday. Never had anything that was out of State show up that fast.

Also thanks goes to you guys for all the wealth of information in helping me to decide what detector I wanted to get.

Very welcome Sir!

Back
Top Bottom