New Member from Texas - WTB Deus or CTX3030

NetHunter

Greeting from Central Texas

Thanks for the invite to this forum.Will try to contribute to amazing pics.

If any sponsors would like to PM me would gladly here from all.

Dont know much about the Austin, Killeen, Belton , Waco soil yet .

Would like to recover Coins and Jewelry for people that loose such around this Area and offer my Help. Due to being in that same spot of having lost something.

Would love either to hear for the CTX 3030 or the WS4+Remote XP Deus

kind regards and happy hunting to all

Mario

Welcome from W Tn and HH

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thank you. How are you in Australia. Any good finds lately?

I'm all good here in Aus. How are you? It's just very warm over here right now. We're supposed to get 104f (40C) this Saturday. I don't know if I'll go detecting for long then.

I've not found an awful lot over the last few days (or weeks). Best hunt for this year so far, is $36.10AUD in about half an hour at a playground near the city (I don't think it's ever been hunted before, considering the amount I found, it's only about a year old too.)

Have you found anything cool lately? Good luck out there :)

Welcome, alot of good threads here about one or the other. Really depends on your hunting style and ability to navigate and understand machines.

CTX to me is more user friendly and better on the eyes. Deus, quicker around trash and little less turn on and go but very effective.

Welcome, alot of good threads here about one or the other. Really depends on your hunting style and ability to navigate and understand machines.

CTX to me is more user friendly and better on the eyes. Deus, quicker around trash and little less turn on and go but very effective.

Which would your prefer in a shell rock soil and black land

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm all good here in Aus. How are you? It's just very warm over here right now. We're supposed to get 104f (40C) this Saturday. I don't know if I'll go detecting for long then.

I've not found an awful lot over the last few days (or weeks). Best hunt for this year so far, is $36.10AUD in about half an hour at a playground near the city (I don't think it's ever been hunted before, considering the amount I found, it's only about a year old too.)

Have you found anything cool lately? Good luck out there :)

Still awaiting which detector I will be using here in Texas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom