Civil War Tokens

KSCHEMIST

:chemist: Found this one at a long gone school house. Has anyone else found one?

Attachments

• R16.jpg
    R16.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 377
I collect civil war tokens and would love to find one detecting, but probably not going to happen here in California. Congrats on yours.

This is the back of my token. Laurel wreath around the edge with word 'AMERICA' in the middle, six stars above and seven stars below AMERICA for a total of 13. This variation was called a patriotic civil war token.

Attachments

• TOKEN.jpg
    TOKEN.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 313
This is the back of my token. Laurel wreath around the edge with word 'AMERICA' in the middle, six stars above and seven stars below AMERICA for a total of 13. This variation was called a patriotic civil war token.

AWESOME! This is now on my bucket list. Thanks for sharing. HH

Here's one that I dug last year. It's from a town nearby that is the birthplace of the Republican Party, and the merchant was the man whom the town was named for.

picture.php
picture.php

Nice token I have dug several over the years , my favorite is the union flag with gen, Dix on the reverse side .Wish I could post up some of mine to share , but haveing problems anyway great token, congrats.

Back
Top Bottom