hello from kentucky!!

Sleepwalker

hello im new..i just ordered my detector and cant wait for it to get here !! i have several paces that i intend to check out....ive never seen anyone useing a metal detector in the county i live in..so i should get some good stuff! happy hunting!

Welcome

Welcome from Lake Dallas Texas. I am asking anyone new to MD to Please Read "The Treasure Hunters Code of Ethics", and to Please learn to cut Flaps/Plugs and to be sure you know proper digging and REPAIR Techniques! Please use Shovels only in the Woods or Farm fields, Please Don't Dig in Sports fields During Season, And Don"t Leave any debris or scrap at a search site! Realize everything you do now Reflects on our Hobby and on MDers everywhere!!! Please make the effort to be an Asset not a Liability!!! Good Luck and Happy Hunting..... :biker: :signals: :digginahole: :biker:

You've come to a great center for learning and a sweet spot to swap stories, pics, and build friendships if you want 'em. It's the best MD site out there.
-Welcome from RI.

hello im new..i just ordered my detector and cant wait for it to get here !! i have several paces that i intend to check out....ive never seen anyone useing a metal detector in the county i live in..so i should get some good stuff! happy hunting!

If you're going to be detecting in KY, make SURE you visit this page and make a call to help us get detecting allowed in KY state parks. If possible, do this on Monday.

http://www.pocketspill.com/kylaw

Scott (Lexington)

Back
Top Bottom