Yesterday's Horrible Hunt

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
Decided to get back to some water and wet sand hunting after killing clad in the dry sand recently. I worked the water and wet sand for about 3 1/2 hours. Rarely do I have more PT's and other undesirables than good targets and yesterday was one of those rare days! :no: I didn't even make my usual $1.75 goal which covers the toll I pay to go to Key Biscayne.:( Still, I got out and got some fresh air and exercise so at least that's valuable!:yes:

(I also went over 2,000 coins for 2014 on this hunt)

Attachments

• 4-17-14.jpg
    4-17-14.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 349
  • 20140418_072247.jpg
    20140418_072247.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 345
I wish you would've posted this earlier today I just wasted a day there an my pile looks just about the same

At least you are getting out... by the time I am finished with work then walking the lab I have little want to go detecting ;)

I would not call that horrible. Guess you are used to finding great stuff all the time? Man, I want your beach. :laughing:

I would not call that horrible. Guess you are used to finding great stuff all the time? Man, I want your beach. :laughing:

I am not averaging a gold a week like someone (a few probably) on here do...but I do kill the clad!!

Looking at the positive side...

I see a nickel and pull tabs, including a very old one...

Tells me if there was gold there, it still should be...

Nice clean up, looks like you might have saved somebody from needing stitches in their foot too..

<*)))>{

Nice clean up, looks like you might have saved somebody from needing stitches in their foot too..

It gets me disgustingly angry at the amount of broken bottles that I pick up due to the little metal ring still on the neck. :mad: Why are people so stupid as to leave glass on beaches?

Looking at the positive side...

I see a nickel and pull tabs, including a very old one...

Tells me if there was gold there, it still should be...

<*)))>{

:goodpost:

you got out in the fresh air, got some good digging in, a handful of coins to boot! i'd call that a pretty good outing. :yes:

Pete

Back
Top Bottom