A Little Surf and Turf..

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
I have literally have had no time to read the sub-forums here... the forum has been bombarded with spammers that Rudy and I have been banning on a daily basis... the forum software has been catching like 90 every 15 minutes but a lot still get through... on another thread Rudy mentioned that I have banned over 400 in the last month and a half... its more than that now..

I finally got out to hunt today as I could not work because of the 4 inches of rain and 30 to 40 mph winds... last week I found the barber dime, and Hubley cast iron paperweight as well as the bird thing along a river bank at a dirt permission..

I hadn't hunted the beaches since April too busy with life and work... worked the slopes today found some silver at the top but the gold which is marked 916 (22k) I think was at the bottom in some clay also down there was the silver quarter, 2 of the dimes and all the wheats which are piled up..

I was beginning to think returning that ring jinxed me... as I have already mentioned I will never try and return anything again :D

I screwed up the picture of everything together but I am not going to fix it... what is missing is some wheats and garbage...

Attachments

• IMG_0185.jpg
    IMG_0185.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 604
  • IMG_0186.jpg
    IMG_0186.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 595
  • IMG_0188.jpg
    IMG_0188.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 567
:dingding: He's BACK!!! Congrats on the gold and other goodies but more on seeing you back here. The rest of these pirates just don't know how to jab my pennies like you. Speaking of pennies i do not see ANY Felixes amongst your pictures.

:dingding: He's BACK!!! Congrats on the gold and other goodies but more on seeing you back here. The rest of these pirates just don't know how to jab my pennies like you. Speaking of pennies i do not see ANY Felixes amongst your pictures.

I hunt old spots Felix.. you won't see those things from me :D Don't get used to seeing me either... I live in the mod forum when I am banning spammers :roll:

That's a Great time out buddy!! Like that Yellow!! I have to agree on the return thing..had a few bad ones last year so this year if the person is not standing there it's mine...:shock:

Great that you got out and found some nice goodies. I dont think Ive seen a 916/22K before.

Stinks that you have to beat back spammers. :mad:

Nice finds.. is the stone an emerald in Need of cleaning ? Might be worth some doe being old, in high k gold and decent size

That's a Great time out buddy!! Like that Yellow!! I have to agree on the return thing..had a few bad ones last year so this year if the person is not standing there it's mine...:shock:

You tried returning something? I'm utterly shocked... and you posted about it... shame on you Joe :lol:

Great that you got out and found some nice goodies. I dont think Ive seen a 916/22K before.

Stinks that you have to beat back spammers. :mad:

Quite a few members have posted 22k in the past.. check out Muds chain and Steve's posts...

love beach black silver !

Tom... I have been doing quite a bit of dirt digging and finding my fair share of clean shiny silver :yes: With the lack of time I have these days I go dirt hunting... I'm enjoying it to :)

Nice finds.. is the stone an emerald in Need of cleaning ? Might be worth some doe being old, in high k gold and decent size

I think its more in the line with peridot Steve..

https://www.bing.com/images/search?...54ad9285db&cbn=EntityAnswer&cbi=0&FORM=IARRTH

Yeah! X2 on that stone in the gold? Some sort of greenish kind of mineral? Whatcha got there?

See above Mud ;) Maybe you could send me your 24k chain and see if it melds well with the 22k :yes:

Was thinking peridot too.. but it's not often in that high k gold. Good peridot will still catch $80 a carat or so,, maybe more.

Cleaned up it still might be a light green glassy emerald. Hopefully you post some polished up photos if you.have time

Congrats on the 22k Craig! Those are pretty rare. I still think that returning valuables is, generally, the right thing to do but it doesn't always turn out as we would expect. :?:

Glad you got out and made some nice finds Craig!! And, thanks for keeping this place Spam Free"!! :yes:

Was thinking peridot too.. but it's not often in that high k gold. Good peridot will still catch $80 a carat or so,, maybe more.

Cleaned up it still might be a light green glassy emerald. Hopefully you post some polished up photos if you.have time

When I get a chance I will try and get the silt and sand away from the stone on the back side... its in there like cement... tonight I'll be working on my end of the month invoices and looking for spammers ;)

Congrats on the 22k Craig! Those are pretty rare. I still think that returning valuables is, generally, the right thing to do but it doesn't always turn out as we would expect. :?:

If someone asks me to look for something Compass.. I will search but I'm done giving away my finds :yes:

Welcome back, I was wondering what happened to you.
Congrats on the loot.

Thanks Metal...

Very nice!!!!

Thanks Vermonster

Glad you got out and made some nice finds Craig!! And, thanks for keeping this place Spam Free"!! :yes:

It was good to get out beach hunting...

As to the keeping the place spam free Rudy has a lot to do with that as well :) its amazing how many spammers we are banning...

Nice one Craig, congrats on the gold and silver! Hope your able to hit the beach again soon :yes:

You back in action Craig, nice finds, congrats on the gold, Earl

Here and there Earl... busy with business, busy helping out my 91 YO mom... she can no longer drive so I take her everywhere she needs to go... she is losing her eyesight and getting forgetful.. she also has fallen twice this year..
I'm busy with life..

Congrats on the high K gold, the silvers, sterling and the rest...fine surf and turf Craig!

Thanks Bruce...

Nice one Craig, congrats on the gold and silver! Hope your able to hit the beach again soon :yes:

Thanks Slim... will have to check my schedule :D

Back
Top Bottom