First time CRH halves.

Jeremy112482

I was at the bank changing in my find and decided to ask for a roll of halves. I had never done them before so I only got one roll. I got to the truck and opened it up and to my surprise the first one was a 90%. Then I looked at the next and there was another. Well to make a long.story short every time.I pulled one out the next was the same and the entire roll ended up being 90%ers. Needless to say I went back and asked if they had anymore in the same type.of wrapper and they said that was the.only one. The teller let me know she would hold onto anymore brought in by that customer and I would have first dibs.

IMG_20121102_110038_431.jpg
[/IMG]

that is awesome. Congrats -- I did $500.00 one day and was skunked.

You are soooo lucky...I was a teller at a bank in the early 90's and found 90% and 40% halves, but never Franklin's. Great job!!! Hold on to them. Don't sell.

I've got about $500 of halfs and no 40%, no 90%, no nifc's...still its $500 of halfs so thats not bad..and got a few hundred in dollar coins so plenty of the presidential ones...now if someone would make them worth $20 each id be happy...:laughing:

The same thing Happened to me not to long ago, All Franklins and Walkers!! Awesome job!! Nice pay day!

My best score was 3 yrs ago, I bought a $500 bag of halves from their counter and it had 275 silver halves in it

Back
Top Bottom