KT's weekly CRH hunt results

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
KT's luck fell off a bit this week but it was still not a total bust! Each box yielded a few NIFCs, and box 2 and 3 each gave up a single 40%er. The last $100 of the last box coughed up a decent bicentennial proof so KT was happy about that too! Short dances at the Castle was appropriate but no long waltz like last week! :laughing::laughing:

Pics of all are below for your viewing pleasure!

Attachments

• CRH 11 29 2012 2 40%ers.JPG
    CRH 11 29 2012 2 40%ers.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 572
  • CRH 11 29 2012 18 NIFCs.jpg
    CRH 11 29 2012 18 NIFCs.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 487
  • CRH 11 29 2012 bicentennial proof.JPG
    CRH 11 29 2012 bicentennial proof.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 485
If you don't mind me asking, Do you ever get denied by the banks? Do they ever hesitate? I haven't been on my best luck.:(

If you don't mind me asking, Do you ever get denied by the banks? Do they ever hesitate? I haven't been on my best luck.:(

KT is sorrowed to hear of your plight. :no::no::(:(

But to answer your question, no, He has never had a problem...in fact, He is now on their automatic weekly box order and only has to tell them when NOT to order for Him...Like this coming week, KT cancelled his regular weekly order because His Majesty is taking off to the Gulf Coast for a well deserved vacation and to do a bit of MDing. But the bank manager knows to order KT's boxes for the following week...only thing different then will be that KT will pick them up on Friday, instead of Thursday.

If you hear of a local seafood shortage in the Galveston TX area, you will know that The King is in town! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

KT is sorrowed to hear of your plight. :no::no::(:(

But to answer your question, no, He has never had a problem...in fact, He is now on their automatic weekly box order and only has to tell them when NOT to order for Him...Like this coming week, KT cancelled his regular weekly order because His Majesty is taking off to the Gulf Coast for a well deserved vacation and to do a bit of MDing. But the bank manager knows to order KT's boxes for the following week...only thing different then will be that KT will pick them up on Friday, instead of Thursday.

If you hear of a local seafood shortage in the Galveston TX area, you will know that The King is in town! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Wow you're very lucky you have such a loyal bank.

I walked into my local bank the other day and the tellers were talking about the silver pre 70's halfs...so that bank has no become a self sorting bank..the tellers are going to be finding their own stuff...thankfully thats where i plan on dumping all mine so good luck to them...:laughing:

They should pay me for job creation

I walked into my local bank the other day and the tellers were talking about the silver pre 70's halfs...so that bank has no become a self sorting bank..the tellers are going to be finding their own stuff...thankfully thats where i plan on dumping all mine so good luck to them...:laughing:

They should pay me for job creation

At KT's dump bank they never get to look at the dumped coins cause they come out of the coin counter in sealed bags! Only thing they see is if anyone brings in a very few rolls of coins...cause the bank has a policy against taking rolled coins..they want them all to go into the coin machine!

Incidentally, KT dumped the final $1500 in halves this morning and enjoys reporting that the total overage from the machine on this week's hunt was $19.32 !!

At KT's dump bank they never get to look at the dumped coins cause they come out of the coin counter in sealed bags! Only thing they see is if anyone brings in a very few rolls of coins...cause the bank has a policy against taking rolled coins..they want them all to go into the coin machine!

Incidentally, KT dumped the final $1500 in halves this morning and enjoys reporting that the total overage from the machine on this week's hunt was $19.32 !!

you mean the machine kicked out $20 to you?

you mean the machine kicked out $20 to you?

Yup, one great day back last year it gave KT $59 extra in one dump! :laughing::laughing:

If you think The King dances for a 90%er, you should have seen Him go when He read the machine slip! For some time now it appears that fairly frequently the small new dollar coins hang up in the machine and KT's big old heavy half dollars knock them loose so they go through the counter! :laughing::laughing::laughing: Since only KT is dumping large loads of halves, the machine rarely gives up its goodies to other coin dumpers!

Yup, one great day back last year it gave KT $59 extra in one dump! :laughing::laughing:

If you think The King dances for a 90%er, you should have seen Him go when He read the machine slip! For some time now it appears that fairly frequently the small new dollar coins hang up in the machine and KT's big old heavy half dollars knock them loose so they go through the counter! :laughing::laughing::laughing: Since only KT is dumping large loads of halves, the machine rarely gives up its goodies to other coin dumpers!

Damn..im tempted to take my dollars and halfs in just to see what they kick out

Very dependent on what type of machine you are dealing with...Ones at the other branches of KT's bank have a different type...you have to feed the coins in a few at a time and the machine is very finicky about the conditions of the coin...typically rejecting a lot of them.

But with this lovely machine, KT can dump $100 in its throat at a time and it just gobbles them up...does not even have a reject coin slot! rejected coins stay on the spinning wheel until they clog the machine or the teller comes over and opens it up and tosses them (bent, stuck together, jagged and foreign ones) into the trash can! KT always goes can diving when He dumps to see what goodies are in there! Pieces of jewelry and other stuff too! Have yet to find a real diamond ear stud but have found several with CZs! :laughing::laughing::laughing: One of these days!

Back
Top Bottom