Pretty Lady lost her ring video!

Good grief... that's one heck of a deep ring! Would never have guessed it. But it was months... It's amazing how fast stuff will drop through moist loose dirt..

SKippy

Good grief... that's one heck of a deep ring! Would never have guessed it. But it was months... It's amazing how fast stuff will drop through moist loose dirt..

SKippy
Once I found out the bare dirt was from a shed that was torn down with a Backhoe I dug any deeper target where the ground was bare. It must had fallen into a loose filled hole and sunk? The ground was a little loose on to but it was in solid soil as seen in the video. I would had bet the farm it would be a surface find...........

fun play by play video. Great narration. Ssheeesk you had a lot of patience to dig that many targets and put in that much time. Nice job !

How Cool! I must say Dog, following along all these years on your posts...This has got to be the tops! And you got the vid for us!! You Killed it Man! 1000 thumbs up!

fun play by play video. Great narration. Ssheeesk you had a lot of patience to dig that many targets and put in that much time. Nice job !
The real deal was I had 4.5 hours invested with a lot of "Pretty" good footage. I felt like the video would get a lot of views. I couldn't just waste all that time and footage so I went back. Luckily I found it in about 20 minutes the second day!! Good videos help me build my Youtube channel. But it was a great feeling seeing her reaction! In the end that's what really matters...

Back
Top Bottom