Ring #19 is a Class Ring, Finally!!

BuscaPlata

Forum Supporter
What can I say, I have been searching for one of these for a very long time.
Went out this morning for a 2 hour hunt, found the usual junk and some clad
and about an hour into it i got a gold toned #18 junk ring, I showed it to my buddy and he said wow that would start my heart pumping too at first glance. Then he told me my next one would be 24K, I told him I would be satisfied with a 10K, I guess I should have agreed with him cause about a 1/2 hour later out popped my very first Class Ring ever and it is 10K, just what I said I'd be satisfied with. There are some initials inside of the ring and will try to find the owner. HH.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 542
Last edited:
Congrats on the Class Ring, they are one that you look forward to checking off the list. I found one yesterday water hunting, chances are much higher in my hunts of finding one than yours, so it is indeed a commendable recovery as is wanting to find the owner. WTG
DL

Very nice and good luck on finding the owner.

BTW school librarians are much better at helping you than the front office. They have the yearbooks and resources of the kids that like to do that kind of thing.

Congrats on the Class Ring, they are one that you look forward to checking off the list. I found one yesterday water hunting, chances are much higher in my hunts of finding one than yours, so it is indeed a commendable recovery as is wanting to find the owner. WTG
DL

Thanks DL Feels good to get that one wrote off the bucket list.

Great recovery congrats!

Thanks cellr

Very nice and good luck on finding the owner.

BTW school librarians are much better at helping you than the front office. They have the yearbooks and resources of the kids that like to do that kind of thing.

Thanks for the info Scuba, I'll be checking into that.

Congrats! Still looking for one of those myself!

Keep at it GS your day is coming, it did for me

Congratulations Busca! You said at the beginning of this season you were gonna focus on finding gold and BOOM! Great job!

Thanks Mud, Yes I did, I was gonna focus on finding gold in the water but hasn't been warm enough for my taste, but i'll be hitting it pretty soon.

Great chunk of yellow there, WTG!
Thanks zee, I'm still amazed, great feeling.

Very nice! Congrats on your first!

Thanks Vermonster, you can't beat Gold!!

Nice find, Congratulations.

Thanks jerr-man, now if I could just add a streak of silver like you have, it'd be perfect.

Back
Top Bottom