Need Your Help Finding A Battery Door.

Lost-In-Europe

Need some help locating a battery door for my Bounty Hunter Platinum, any help would be deeply appreciated. I found two on eBay but they are not made for the Platinum :-/

Thanks for your time and help in this matter.

I would call customer service at First Texas and see if you can purchase the part.

They may even send you one for free but I would intend to purchase it and see if they offer it for free. I would think they would have them available.

Need some help locating a battery door for my Bounty Hunter Platinum, any help would be deeply appreciated. I found two on eBay but they are not made for the Platinum :-/

Thanks for your time and help in this matter.

I have the BH Plat, it's just a thin tiny curved piece. Can't be more than $2-$3. I bet they would send you out one free, also.

AS already been said, call First Texas and ask to speak to Felix. I had lost the battery door to my Teknetics Omega and he sent me out a new one free of charge.

I’m stationed overseas in Germany right now, I found their site and have sent them an email... :)

Thanks for all your help guys and hope this works out,

Lost

Last edited:
Amazing Guys.......

I just got an email from Juan at First Texas Products and they are sending me door free of charge! I am totally impressed and grinning from ear to ear..

Just want to say “Thank You” for all your help….

Back
Top Bottom