• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Yes, or no?

Okay, when I posted this thread in the first place it was just because I'm new to the sport and I wanted to see what you guys with more experience had to say. It is interesting that there is not a clear consensus. But I wasn't even going to go over there when I posted it, but all this talk got me thinking more about it. So this morning I called the business offices of the owner, and got right through to him. That surprised me, as I didn't even expect him to be there. He remembered me from when I was a kid, and that was a long time ago, so that surprised me too. He said sure, go for it. I mentioned the signs and the fishermen, and he said that the signs had nothing to do with liability. He said that he put them up because people were going in there without asking. He said that people call him all the time to go fishing in there and that he hardly ever turns anyone down if they ask, he just doesn't like people treating it like they own it, when they don't. So maybe there is a lesson to be learned here. So now I'm going to go over there and check it out. I'm glad I posted the thread. It sent me on a journey. It was a good experience, and I learned something.

Glad it worked out for you Rollie, hope you are able to get out there and pick it apart. :digginahole:

There will be 4 more pages added to this topic of analytical theory whether one should gain permission or just go for it... :laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom