Thinking about taking a step up

REDSKIN MAC

I've been using a fisher f-2 with a 10 in coil for a few years and I really enjoy it but I'm thinking about taking a step up and getting a new detector. What do u suggest? And why? Thanks for all the info in advance.

Do you like and want to stick to the Fisher brand or you looking to expand horizons a little?
I haven't decided yet but I'm open to other brands or to stay with fisher......I've been thinking about the at pro but I'm not sure I can run a real complicated machine.

I haven't decided yet but I'm open to other brands or to stay with fisher......I've been thinking about the at pro but I'm not sure I can run a real complicated machine.

An AT Pro shouldn't be much more complicated. Still one frequency but waterproof, many user adjustable features...mostly things you are already used to but would like to move/or switch around a bit like discrim notch settings and tones.

AT Pro

I just stepped up from an ACE 350 to the AT Pro

I am to new to it to offer a good report however there are more and better features and I got a good price on it with the Fall Special

Back
Top Bottom