It's Fall....time To RISE! Upgrading from Ace 250 to AT Pro

evilxenu

I have no idea what it is about the Fall, but I seem to always get the bug to swing when the leaves drop from the trees. I've been out of the game for a bit, but am looking to get back into things and have the urge to U-P-G-R-A-D-E!

So, with that, I'm looking go from my Ace 250 and jump on to the AT Pro bandwagon. If you are a sponsor, please feel free to PM me a quote. I understand that there's a bonus pack currently offered. I'd be interested in quotes that include the bonus pack and without if there are any savings to be had.

Thanks!
--ex
ps. Shh. Don't tell my wife. :)

Make the jump!!! AT Pro kicks butt and takes names. Some like to upgrade the coil to a NEL coil........

Go for it but be prepared to dig deeper targets than the 250 ever presented to you. Use the head phones so you'll hear the faintest (deep) beeps.

GL & HH

I have no idea what it is about the Fall, but I seem to always get the bug to swing when the leaves drop from the trees. I've been out of the game for a bit, but am looking to get back into things and have the urge to U-P-G-R-A-D-E!

So, with that, I'm looking go from my Ace 250 and jump on to the AT Pro bandwagon. If you are a sponsor, please feel free to PM me a quote. I understand that there's a bonus pack currently offered. I'd be interested in quotes that include the bonus pack and without if there are any savings to be had.

Thanks!
--ex

Answered your PM and sent a quote.... :)

Assuming the stars are properly aligned, I should hopefully get it on Thursday.

By the way, is it Thursday yet?

Checks watch.

Checks watch again.

:)

--ex

congrats on the pro you will love it. start off in pro zero or if you use standard you will have to learn the machine 2x when you decide to change to pro mode. my 2 cents. hh

congrats on the pro you will love it. start off in pro zero or if you use standard you will have to learn the machine 2x when you decide to change to pro mode. my 2 cents. hh

I agree here. I have a neighbor that just bought an AT Pro, I was out in the shop the other day and thought I heard someone running a Garrett Ace somewhere.
The next afternoon I kept hearing that old Ace "Bing-Bong" sound so decided to find this guy. He had a new AT Pro. I asked how he liked it and if he had tried the "pro" mode. He is thrilled with the detector but refuses to use it in "pro" mode or use headphones.
I hear him beeping all over the neighborhood.:grin:

alot more information in pro mode go watch videos of the at pro the pros use pro mode its deeper in pro mode too.

I sent you a PM

Thanks!
--ex

http://www.metaldetectors.com/blog/1721-king-philip-v-one-reale-find

dennis

Im a little different than Bart I ran mine with 0 discrim and pro zero, im a little to no discrimination guy. everyone has a stlye you will have to find yours dor what you do

Thanks for all the tips! Anyone got any Youtube videos they care to recommend on usage? I sat through all the official Garrett AT Pro videos and picked some things up.

Thanks!
--ex

Back
Top Bottom