headphones for 705

luked

for you all running the 705 minelabs what headphones do you all prefer.
I am picking up my 705 Friday and I will have to get a set and was wondering what ones you all like the best

HPs

I used the Auvio wireless with mine, They were great HPs for almost all MDs! Radio Shack used to sell them for like $39.95, (Auvio 33-283s) but discontinued them. My Headset still works but my transmitter broke, I wish I could find a transmitter. Wireless is the way to go! I have Rapoo H3070s ($25 Refurbed from Amazon)hooked to my F75, they worked fine when I tested them but haven't hunted with them yet, so they are still a question, I think they will work Just fine.
http://www.amazon.com/TDK-WR700-Wir...UTF8&qid=1385620959&sr=8-1&keywords=TDK+WR700
That's a link to the cheapest TDK WR700 headset I could find, they are supposed to one of the best for detecting... GL & HH.....Pat

I have two pair of the Auvios and both transmitters broke. Got one working to one ear and still use them. Wireless is definitely the way to go. Gonna buy some TDK's after I get a 5 inch coil for the CZ5. Keep me posted on the Rapoos if you don't mind

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

:D I've got three sets of 33-283's, and three functioning transmitters.
I've had to fix two transmitters, but I should be in business with what I've got for a while. If I'm lucky, by the time I need a replacement, maybe the TDK's will be cheaper. :lol:

I'll never go wired again on land.

Back
Top Bottom