Garrett GTI 2500 Pro

MrFTAMan

I just bought a Garrett GTI 2500 Pro for $400 on eBay.
It has a 12 inch coil. It is in excellent shape and work great. 🙂
I've read good and bad reviews about this metal detector. I studied videos about it and decided to get one.
I own a Garrett GTA 1000 PM detector which is ok but I cannot get coils for it, unless it is used and reasonable. With the 2500 I'll have better choices.
With the 2500 I like the screen setup that makes it easier to figure out what I found. The detector has a talk feature, too.
I don't know what I will do with the GTA 1000, whether to sell it or keep it.
Garrett is a great company.

Congrads

You payed dearly for that antique , the seller is having a party wright now :laughing::laughing::laughing::lalalala: ps before you purchased it, member's could have helped you get something much better for your cash, Earl :realitycheck:

I have used my 2500 for several years and it is one of my favorite detectors. it's heavy but it balances out and you don't really notice the weight. It is the one detector that I have that can pick quarters out of a field of bottle caps. The image feature saves me from digging a lot of cans and other junk. After using it for a while you can see where they got the idea for the Ace 250.

Back
Top Bottom