Colonial Metal Detectors, Thanks Rich !

Chasbolio

Elite Member
Well my ATPro finally had gotten to the stage where I felt a replacement was justifyable, I've worked it hard for the last 4 yrs. and she's tired. The head is attached to the shaft w/wire ties and she just generally looks a little worn. Recently though she has totally quit on me. I believe her last dunk in the lake was the coup de gras. Sputter sputter scream scream and finally SILENCE !

Oh well, was I happy........... NO !!!! Figured I'd get a little more out of her. :mad:

I called Rich at Colonial and told him I wanted a replacement. We talked about the MXT Pro as well as the AT. I went with the AT.

I told Rich that my son had just finished Basic training at Ft. Leonard Wood and that he was due home on the 21st. This was on the 20th. On the 21st around 1400 the brown truck dropped off my replacement. It would have really been lousy if he had wanted to get a hunt in & I was unable. Rich solved that dilema.

Thank you Rich !

As far as the old unit goes....... guess I'll test Garrett's customer service once again. Not in a hurry because I think it's going to be some $$$$ this time. When I do return it and get it repaired, she'll be relegated to backup status in case my son or I have any future occurences (expected).

Best thing I can say about this whole experience is that you can count on Colonial for GREAT service.

If you nd. to make a buy I highly recommend them !

Thanx for looking !

Happy Hunting,

C

Interesting decision....go with what works! Ive been swinging the AT for 2 years now....and absolutely killing with it. Was thinking about diversifying and adding a Deus?? I might just get another AT...maybe an AT Gold.... Great rugged machine, I hunt some pretty tough spots....unit has held up well.

Back
Top Bottom