Thanks Bart!!!

Kayakguy123

Back in 1985 I purchased my first detector. It was a Fisher 1265x. I was still in high school and metal detecting opened up a whole new world for me in California. I had so much fun researching my sites and it satisfied that need for adventure that I was seeking. Well as life happens, I got married and had two beautiful girls and moved to South Carolina. I purchased a Fisher cz20 and discovered a whole new world underwater in the rivers of the south. Soon the detectors found there way to the closet while we worked hard to raise our girls. Well now the good part!! My 10 year old has discovered that same sense of discovery and adventure that I've had to tuck away. I decided that this was a good time to introduce her to one of my favorite hobbies that I haven't been able to engage in for years. Her birthday is coming up and I decided to order her a Garrett Ace250 and me a Garrett AT PRO. Thank you Bart at Bigboyshobbies for helping me out with your awesome prices!!we can't wait to learn the new technology!!!

Congratulations its great that you will have the company of your children to enjoy your hobby with! Happy Hunting, I look forward to seeing pictures of your finds and storys of detcting in the low country!

Bart was great with me when I bought my first MD and accesories and I will use him again if and when I buy another new detector.

Bart

Bart was great with me also when I purchased my Ace 250 and Fisher F2. Highly recommend Big Boy's Hobbies.

Back in 1985 I purchased my first detector. It was a Fisher 1265x. I was still in high school and metal detecting opened up a whole new world for me in California. I had so much fun researching my sites and it satisfied that need for adventure that I was seeking. Well as life happens, I got married and had two beautiful girls and moved to South Carolina. I purchased a Fisher cz20 and discovered a whole new world underwater in the rivers of the south. Soon the detectors found there way to the closet while we worked hard to raise our girls. Well now the good part!! My 10 year old has discovered that same sense of discovery and adventure that I've had to tuck away. I decided that this was a good time to introduce her to one of my favorite hobbies that I haven't been able to engage in for years. Her birthday is coming up and I decided to order her a Garrett Ace250 and me a Garrett AT PRO. Thank you Bart at Bigboyshobbies for helping me out with your awesome prices!!we can't wait to learn the new technology!!!

Thanks everyone! Holler if you have questions!

Back
Top Bottom