ATP from BigBoy Hobbies

dlh

I finally placed my order last night for the ATP along with the 5 x 8 coil and just rec'd my tracking information from Bart at Big Boy Hobbies. I spent the last couple weeks trying to decide if I should get the AT Pro and during that time spoke with both Bart and Evan at BigBoys. Both took time to talk to me and the response to emails was fantastic.

Great guys to deal with!

Thanks Guys
Denis

Man, you are gonna LOVE that machine. Caution tho.. LOL It LOVES bottle caps. :) I should put together a file of what typically comes in where on my ATP for you ATP Newbies. Just as a guide line to get ya started. Still takes time digging all signals until you learn the machine. Rather quick learning curve tho. Im still learning but its been since Feb 2012 and I've got a pretty good hang of it. Except rings that is. LOL. So many of them come in from 48-74 or so and thats also where lots of aluminum and such hangs out. :)

I agree %110... your gonna love it! I've only had mine for about a month or so, but I used an ACE 250 before that..and my learning curve was minumal I use pro mode and the audible if different, but all in all this machine is awesome..I also got the 5x8 and it works great too.. good luck and HH

Back
Top Bottom