NOX Unveiled

And the last test here.
24zvbrl.jpg

2 nails suspected above clad dime plane.

Nox park 2 multi speed 7 id provided 22,23,24 on sweeps, good repeatable signal sweeping.

Deus 11" DD coil. Good luck telling if higher conductor exists.
Freqs 12 and 18 mandatory just to detect, and reactivty 3 used.
I don't have a clue what is lurking beneath the coil- conductive wise.
Nox gives better overall signal here on this test vs Deus 11" DD doil any deus settings used too.

Common fact for any detector. Simple fact is IF you're willing to dig more trash, your chances of finding a missed goodie is fair.

I am the cherry picker for hell. I doubt there are many more pickier on not digging trash than myself. Loved the NOX for this reason. Before I used the E-Trac & Deus. Both made it easy for me to cherry pick with confidence.

The proof is in the pudding. I've had a fair number, who swore I'd be missing good stuff, bring their noise makers out to my sites. Not a single missed goodie for all their effort. Well, One guy did go home with a buffalo nickel I had missed.

Still missing the point, any other detector that you say OK i will dig anything that gives me a good tone right???? Point is there is no other detector that would have given me a tone on that plug to decide to dig or not. Yes you can take any detector and dig any tone besides iron, yep you can, but yours will not ever alert you to what the nox will next to iron. So even though you are digging some iffy targets ,,, you will never dig what i have been digging simply because your machine is not capable of alerting you to the targets the NOX will in iron.

So there is a huge difference when i say if you are willing to dig target that tones on a nox , versus one you will never have a chance to dig with any other machine , simply because it will never tell you there is possibly something there.

And the last test here.
24zvbrl.jpg

2 nails suspected above clad dime plane.

Nox park 2 multi speed 7 id provided 22,23,24 on sweeps, good repeatable signal sweeping.

Deus 11" DD coil. Good luck telling if higher conductor exists.
Freqs 12 and 18 mandatory just to detect, and reactivty 3 used.
I don't have a clue what is lurking beneath the coil- conductive wise.
Nox gives better overall signal here on this test vs Deus 11" DD doil any deus settings used too.

Tnn , man they just do not get it for some reason, just do not realize what iron masking targets is like, if peeps would just find them a 2.5 inch square block of iron and lay it on the ground then butted up against it a non ferrous target like my plug and then get their machine to tell them there is something there that might be good ,, they would start to realize it is not happening. But until you do extensive tests and research with your detectors to see for yourself what they will and will not do. All the talk in the world seems to have no effect on the messages i try to convey and you as well to these guys. But hey i am going to keep trying brother!

I notice the statement above cherry pick with confidence.
What does that mean exactly?

Yeah you can cherry pick with Deus, but the problem is a user will leave good finds behind maybe..Nox will ID some of the supposed junk Deus did as good higher conductors.

I can cherry pick with any detector. But which one is fooled more?
This is the real issue.

Fbs units can be fooled too.
Some folks don't think so.

Maybe they should go read some of Goes Forever's Etrac posts. Where he digs nice find with bogus ID.

I am not saying Nox don't get fooled either, but it is getting fooled less than a Deus is , I know this much.

The way detector work.
A sliding scale as far as challenged targets.

Like detector or not tonally.
Then detect but ID and or tone squirrelly (inaccurate somewhat)
Then detect with ideal tone and id to boot.

There is variation (spots) in between the above.

For example.
If Imdig targets using Nox that read 15 and higher I likely will not dig any foil.
I could dig a nice higher conductive coin, where ID is skewed somewhat.

If I use Deus, some targets may not report id at all yet give higher tone, and be even foil. Or can report real low Id and actually be a nice higher conductive coin.
Lots of things could read lower on a Deus. A person could dig their azzes off and only be finding junk.

Let's here some of these deus users start reporting actual holes numbers dig vs worthy finds made.
And the same for Nox.

And a worhty find is actually considered an actual worthy higher conductor to include an aluminum twist cap.

The we'll know which is more worthy cherry picker with enough info.

Digging high tones with medium and lower conductors in the bottom of holes not my cup of tea in sites with modern trash.

Digging deeper Nickels blind with a Deus can be done, I know cause I'ce done.
But along with doing can come a lot of junk too.

Last edited:
All right i dont like re reading a big ole post so here is what I want to say. Did you run the HF ROUND COIL vs the Nox in these test? I know the coil size is different, but if you read much of my post, I am in love with the HF round coil and believe that it has raised the performance of the Deus significantly. If you have, I either forgot or missed it, but that coil paired with the Deus running full tones is a game changer for me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom