Short and sweet #18+19

Nice work out there - if it keeps producing, not reason to stop showing up.

Curious - do you know if there used to be something there or is it just one of those spots that people always congregated based on terrain or features?

Nice work out there - if it keeps producing, not reason to stop showing up.

Curious - do you know if there used to be something there or is it just one of those spots that people always congregated based on terrain or features?

Google images show zero, except maybe a farm field at one point, but I'm thibking people used to walk through this area to get to an old ballfield not far from this area. Also its very close to a small creek, so im thinking people also used to swim around there. No gold found yet but im digging ALL signals. This spot was literally a random hot spot, the first time I went there I found a clad quarter, a couple feet away I bagged a barber dime, then I knew it needed proper attention. Since then I've found over 30 silver coins, mostly barbers but a few older ones and a few newer. Happy hunting and thanks for looking!

Congrats on a very successful hunt! :yes:

Congrats on the barber and Rosie! Is it freaky hunting the woods at night? Just sounds spooky haha.

Congrads on your silver Jeff. Looks like we both made out for a 2 hr hunt.
Thanks everyone! Yes this spot is very nerve wrecking at night. On two seperate occasions I had a lone coyote/coy dog run past me only feet away.. The first time I left immediately. The second time I just kept hunting :laughing: hoping a pack doesn't show up next time :lol: happy hunting!

Great work hunting in tight to the trees. I hope to find an area like that. Hopefully minis the coyotes!

Back
Top Bottom