Deteknix lite headphones for Equinox ?

markinswpa

Forum Supporter
Has anyone tried pairing Deteknix lite headphones to an Equinox ? I have tried several times with no luck. As I understand it they run on 2.4 and should pair. Any thoughts ? HH Mark

Has anyone tried pairing Deteknix lite headphones to an Equinox ? I have tried several times with no luck. As I understand it they run on 2.4 and should pair. Any thoughts ? HH Mark

I will post your question on detector prospector forum and see if some one responds.

David

I will try mine with the 600,I’m guessing they should pair up with he machine?

Just tried my detentix w6 lite headphones and nothing,wouldn't pair.The signal strength sign on the machine did change to another symbol after a minute,but nothing coming through the headset

Last edited:
David thank you

I will post your question on detector prospector forum and see if some one responds.

David

And just to let you know that I, and many others, I'm sure, appreciate the tremendous amount of time you spend trying help others and keeping us informed with your thoughts, testing and opinions. It is a valued asset to this forum,. Again thanks. HH Mark

Yeah I do not believe they will work. The Equinox is Bluetooth connected and accordeing to the specs the Deteknix operate on 2.4gHz radio frequency. 2 entirely different types of technology.

Headphone specifications:
•Operating principle …………………Closed
•Wearing Style ………………………… Over-ear
•Frequency response…………………20–20,000Hz
•Nominal impedance………………..32Ω
•Sound pressure level ………………111dB
•Power handling capacity ………….100 mW
•Max. sound pressure level ………. 131 dB
•Sound coupling to the ear ……….Supra-aural
•Headband pressure ………………..32.5N
•Wireless technology………………..Digital 2.4GHz
•Paring type…………………………….Manually digital