• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Custom Waterproof Grey Ghost Headphones for Minelab Equinox 600 / 800 Review ( One of a Kind )

MiTreasureHunter

With the purchase of my new Minelab Equinox 600 (waiting for my 800 on backorder) I set out to find some needed but harder to find accessories...Headphones for the Water was my priority this time!

In this YouTube video I cover a gentleman (Tony) who is the!Only United States based modifier!and seller of!Waterproof headphone connectors!for the Minelab Equinox 600 / 800 control box and show you what he modified for me.

With little to no options out there for Waterproof headphones for the Minelab Equinox series metal detectors I was extremely excited to find Tony on a Forum.! Long story short I sent him a pair of Grey Ghost headphones and he modified them with his custom Waterproof connection, so now I am ready to take my Equinox wading/submerge!once the weather here in Michigan warms up just a bit

The connector looks like it was professionally manufactured, just like Minelab themselves made these headphones.! If you are searching for waterproof headphone options for your new Equinox then watch this video.

Back
Top Bottom