• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

New From Rhode Island

nef003

Its crack indeed! I'm also new to the hobby but I found myself buying a metal detector after just 2weeks of research.
nowI found out that I'm hooked and I ended up buying a pioneer 505 from bounty hunter. shortly after maybe about 2 days of MD with the 505 I bought myself a flagship which is what we call top of the line of metal detector now this flagship is the Garrett GTI 2500.

Now I got myself a pinpointer from harbourfreight for 16$ and modded it as per other members recommendations.

Welcome from Rhode island.

Welcome to the forum.
I bought the HF pinpointer and modified it, too.
Mine worked for about 3 months and it started
acting weird, and then it died. I always swore
I would never spend alot on a pinpointer, but
then I bought the garrett propointer. (around $130)
I have absolutely no regrets and no idea how I
dug without it. :?:
Anyway, good luck out there!!

Joe

Its crack indeed! I'm also new to the hobby but I found myself buying a metal detector after just 2weeks of research.
nowI found out that I'm hooked and I ended up buying a pioneer 505 from bounty hunter. shortly after maybe about 2 days of MD with the 505 I bought myself a flagship which is what we call top of the line of metal detector now this flagship is the Garrett GTI 2500.

Now I got myself a pinpointer from harbourfreight for 16$ and modded it as per other members recommendations.

Welcome from Rhode island.

I know there are some places you can not metal detect so make sure to find out where you can go so you don't get in trouble with the Law.

Back
Top Bottom