oldie but a goldie +big silver

brncofan

Elite Member
went on a hunt friday afternoon met craig there, started out slow with hardly any targets then i managed to get a silver merc ,indian head ,a walker half 19?7,a bunch of .22 cal bullets, and a sweet little signet ring 14k my oldest ring found to date this one will stay in my collection for sure not going to the scrap pile!!!!:D craig managed a gold ring himself he will post when he gets his new computer thanks for looking HH :D PS a couple other photos failed to load dont know why?thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0688.jpg
    IMG_0688.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG_0689.jpg
    IMG_0689.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 382
  • IMG_0687.jpg
    IMG_0687.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 384
  • IMG_0690.jpg
    IMG_0690.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 363
  • IMG_0686.jpg
    IMG_0686.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 379
:dingding: I would be just as excited about that silver as the gold ring! :yes:

I am for sure love finding big silver coins no bs that is my 5th walker half in two years :D all from the beaches

Good finds Mark... the conditions were perfect for that hunt.. a slight breeze, no waves :yes: Just as soon as I get a computer up and running I will post my two gold rings :D It sucks using this 15 year old laptop that isn't even mine :lol: As I said I thought it was the power supply but its the motherboard from talking and doing diagnostics with Dell over the phone.

Sweet looking oldie Mark, I like it. Both of you :pirates: had an outstanding hunt Friday with both scoring gold and silver.

Good finds Mark... the conditions were perfect for that hunt.. a slight breeze, no waves :yes: Just as soon as I get a computer up and running I will post my two gold rings :D It sucks using this 15 year old laptop that isn't even mine :lol: As I said I thought it was the power supply but its the motherboard from talking and doing diagnostics with Dell over the phone.

Time to sell one of your old gold rings Mr. Craig and move up to 21st century technology!

Time to sell one of your old gold rings Mr. Craig and move up to 21st century technology!

I don't need to sell anything Felix... I am replying to you on my new system and I need time to figure out this Windows10... took me a few minutes to figure out how to even get on the net... :roll: I wish I still had my Windows 7

Awesome ring!!

JR Woods rings have a lot of collector value over melt...

Definitely a keeper there!

<°)))>{

Back
Top Bottom