PT and a gift from the competition

Steve

Forum Supporter
Found this odd looking PT ring with micro ice... 0.005ct.
I almost stepped on this spike left from someone else. Anyone know which detector has a red and blue flashing light at night time? I was thinking a Whites BHID but never seen 1 here before.
The spike is sharp... even though its at night there are still many kids and adults running around. This spike would have dug into bone.

Same crew that has been trying to force me off the beach

Attachments

• pt.jpg
    pt.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 512
  • gift1.jpg
    gift1.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 441
  • gift2.jpg
    gift2.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 428
  • gift3.jpg
    gift3.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 439
  • gift4.jpg
    gift4.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 522
Congrats on the Platinum! Sad to hear about the spike. Looks pretty nasty around those parts.

Nice ring! Did you spread bb's all round to get rid of the other guys yet?

detecting has taken a life of its own now. Here is an example. A guy is selling bananas on the corner. Others see him and think to themselves that guy must be successful. A week later 3 guys are selling bananas side by side. 2 weeks later 10 guys... at this point someone drives by and sees so many people selling bananas and thinks these guys must all be successful. A month later 50 guys selling bananas. Only 1 or 2 guys actually make money.
Replace the word banana with metal detector.

:dingding: Nice platinum! Well I would rather detect than sell bananas. :lol:

detecting has taken a life of its own now. Here is an example. A guy is selling bananas on the corner. Others see him and think to themselves that guy must be successful. A week later 3 guys are selling bananas side by side. 2 weeks later 10 guys... at this point someone drives by and sees so many people selling bananas and thinks these guys must all be successful. A month later 50 guys selling bananas. Only 1 or 2 guys actually make money.
Replace the word banana with metal detector.
Yeah, it's kind of a slippery slope...:roll: Congrats on the plat and sorry to hear about the knuckle-heads. :no:

Your banana story rings a bell here too. You just have to do something different, when they are on the wet sand go out in the water, when they all buy excals get back in the wet sand...

Nice ring! Did you spread bb's all round to get rid of the other guys yet?
I regretted doing this later but. Stay at a lake campground awhile back. Was detecting the beach area and had the guy that runs the entrance gait. Come tell me I'm not allowed to do that. (Not noted in the rules) So I put my stuff up. Late in the afternoon I notice him combing the beach area. Next day same thing. Our last day there one of our bags that we play cornhole with busted. I noticed it was filled with aluminum shot. So I opened them all up. Scattered the whole beach area. Almost wished I could've been there next time he tried.

nice Platty,,,,,,lots of hunters where I live,,,,,none disgruntled enough to do anything stupid like that,,,,,,most of us just don't talk and mind our own business and hunt away from each other,,,,,Yes, the banana story is life and the way it is,,,,when I started hunting six years ago there were way less hunters and I did find more stuff,,,,BUT,,,,,most of the new hunters are not finding much,,,,,its just like the saying that 10% of the fisherman catch 90% of the fish,,,,,I believe it to be the same way with finding gold,,,,IOW even a blind squirrel will find an acorn but they aren't finding enough to make a big impact on me,,,,GL HH

Whenever you start letting those boneheads get you down.. let this be your happy place and focus on this...

Monkeys can see, monkeys can do, but no monkey is as good as YOU!

Congrats on the heaviest of heaviest....

<°)))>{

Crusty zincolns. As many as you can get your hands on. Saturate an area with them and sit back and watch :D

Congrats on the Plat! And on a side note, I just finished eating a banana 3 minutes before opening the is thread.....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom