• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

HiThere From Columbia Mo

Pulltab 1862

I Always liked the metal detecting hobby looking for a club here in columbia or jeffcity Just recently got a Garrett At Max all the clubs seems to far away from me Been Retired since last year from the public school system I love to coin hunt would like to hunt for some civilwar bullets Have not found to much yet Well take care everyone Godbless

I Always liked the metal detecting hobby looking for a club here in columbia or jeffcity Just recently got a Garrett At Max all the clubs seems to far away from me Been Retired since last year from the public school system I love to coin hunt would like to hunt for some civilwar bullets Have not found to much yet Well take care everyone Godbless

Check your messages.

Hello and welcome from Kansas City MO. Try looking for a hunting buddy. I enjoy getting out with a friend that is as passionate about detecting as I am. There is a section here for looking for detecting buddies.

I'm in Columbia also. Send me a pm. Love to have someone to hunt with.

Back
Top Bottom