• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Large Cent Quest - Who wants to help a brother out?

jwp1964

Forum Supporter
Just found out I'm off work 1-5 Nov. I'm dying to find a Large Cent of any kind. Number one on my bucketlist. Willing to drive a day one way, door knock, provide beer (or beverage of your choice), Cuban Cigars and donate all finds except one largie to anyone who wants to help get me on a large cent.

I can get a hotel or camp, doesn't matter to me. Anyone?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You need to head to Ohio!!! My buddies find them there like wheat pennies! Or hunt in northern Va issac Passate finds them all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to head to Ohio!!! My buddies find them there like wheat pennies! Or hunt in northern Va issac Passate finds them all the time

Must be the east side of Ohio, I can't find one in the SW corner to save my life. :(

Where are you located ?

Near Knoxville, TN

Must be the east side of Ohio, I can't find one in the SW corner to save my life. :(

I hear that.

I watch those Ohio vids on YouTube and drool! [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't find one anywhere!

Nothing on the SE side of Ohio either!

All these guys claiming there is nothing in South Ohio makes me think they may be hiding something, 🤣[emoji23]

All these guys claiming there is nothing in South Ohio makes me think they may be hiding something, 🤣[emoji23]

Lol those Ohio guys are slick!!! When I go to Ohio every year I drool at the early 1800 homes!!! It’s like a time froze in Ohio and all the old homes were never tore down

Lol look up two tone joe on YouTube. He is one of my best buddies. The permission he has now he has found a reale and I think he found 7 or 8 LC’s in one day

I watch all his videos! Turn green with envy every time.

I watch all his videos! Turn green with envy every time.

If you want I can definitely hook you up with him for a hunt. He is a super nice guy.
772ed2e1b085a6f4474157ae951d2b83.jpg

09082ffdff0a06541590f4e4e5bd88a8.jpg

32e5d616a65ed2e44323e3509df67baf.jpg

b2e62e57ee7f55bd61fd2e1ee5df1a14.jpg

Wish I could help, I'm near OH, only found one so far.. 1827....

Although, I haven't been hitting those type of sites since I started pulling rings in the lake...

Good luck bro!

<°)))>{

Thanks to coin whisperer I’ve got an Ohio trip in the works. Hoping for good weather and my first large cent! I ain’t getting younger or healthier so desperation is setting in..,[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Thanks to coin whisperer I’ve got an Ohio trip in the works. Hoping for good weather and my first large cent! I ain’t getting younger or healthier so desperation is setting in..,[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You’ll find one with joe!

What ?? I don't understand. Tennessee is east of the Mississippi River, right? Then LC's are everywhere. All you have to do is go to any sandbox. Presto: problem solved, eh ? :cool:

Back
Top Bottom