Lil' Silver Photo Locket With The New F5

DIGGER27

In Memory Of
Alabama, by way of Detroit, Tampa Bay, Alabama and
Got the F5 a few weeks ago because it is supposed to be great on jewelry and in that area I am not finding what I think I deserve, lately.
It finds clad galore...I have culled many.
It finds silver coins easily, found me a Barber dime.
Today it got with the program and now jewelry is starting to show up.

Tiny, a solid dime signal, thought it was gonna be clad, hoped for a silver one...this is better.
From a neighbor's lawn, if this is as old as most of the average targets I find around here in these lawns this might be from the 40's, about 80 years old.
Could be older.
When it came up it was one piece but the hinge broke the second I picked it up and that's ok.
All beat up, scratched, dinged and dented but it looked too good to be junk metal sitting in the dirt, rubbed the dirt off and in the center of one side I see 925.
I smiled.

Now that the new F5 had a taste of precious metal in jewelry form I hope, like me, it wants a whole lot more.

Attachments

• photostudio_1603054124640.jpg
    photostudio_1603054124640.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 167
  • photostudio_1603053994252.jpg
    photostudio_1603053994252.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Wow ! A 2019 clad dime ! I'm jelly. I've never found a clad dime before. How deep was it ? :cool3:

Wow ! A 2019 clad dime ! I'm jelly. I've never found a clad dime before. How deep was it ? :cool3:

That was the funny thing...the dime was masking the locket.
Not just masking but when I opened the hole it was in there spinning above it in mid air.
Darndest thing, like gravity went haywire in that hole, maybe a tiny wormhole, or effects from the Large Hadron Collider in Cern, (never really trusted that thing).
It was weird, like something out of Star Trek.
Didn't want to mention it because I was afraid people would think I was crazy.
Either that or I put that dime in the pic for a size comparison.
Silly boy.:D

Last edited:
Auroral correct error... Congratulations was what it was supposed to be

Yea..figured that.
You have several days on this forum to correct errors before you get locked out.
I use that freedom a lot, I mostly post with a Kindle Fire tablet.
It knows many words, correct and intended words and grammar not so much.

Last edited:
Nice locket Digger! Good to see your having fun with the new F5 and she’s finding you some jewelry too, Congrats!

TY!
I expanded my horizons with that thing since I got it, now all old coins, relics and everything else is in play.
However, I originally got it to find more good jewelry and nice to see it is starting to do just that.
Love it when a plan comes together!

Back
Top Bottom