3 Bucket listers today

CS1

Went out hunting by myself today all the guys around here either had something going on or went out hunting on there own. I would rather hunt with others and share the joy of this hobby. Needless to say today was a good day for me. 1 civil war token from Wisconsin 1863, 1 Large cent 1855 and 1 Shield nickel 1882 those 3 are the bucket listers. Also found 5 Indians oldest 1860 and 3 Wheats oldest 1929. Also found what might be a civil war Bullet not sure any help would be great. Found a token from the American Legion with the veterans ID number on the back so I’m going to try to return it. Also found a cover to a pocket watch, a cat pin and a very small fork.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 615
Congrats on an amazing hunt and the Bucket Lister hat trick. The token and LC are both in terrific shape.

That 3-ringer bullet sure looks Civil War era to me.

Nice variety of finds! Lots of cool stuff you found, and the pocket watch looks like intricately carved silver. Would love to see the rest of it.

This is the back side of the large cent and civil war token.

Attachments

• D33811C4-59FB-4C8C-8F56-84739FB81A39.jpg
    D33811C4-59FB-4C8C-8F56-84739FB81A39.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 471
Congrats on those amazing finds. It looks like you are hunting some prime real estate and should get back out there soon and often. :yes:

love the quality goodies, being that bent and having no corrosion(that i can see from pic) there is a good chance the watch case is solid silver. I find the plated ones the silver usually falls off more once bent(meeting point of dissimilar metals)

Good show !
Tom I know how you like the instu pics. For some reason I can only send out one picture at a time.
Wow! What a hunt. You really raked them in. Congrats.

Dang 3 bucket list hunt, congrats!

An incredible day indeed ! Congrats !

Congrats on an amazing hunt and the Bucket Lister hat trick. The token and LC are both in terrific shape.

That 3-ringer bullet sure looks Civil War era to me.

Nice hunt, congrats!

Nice variety of finds! Lots of cool stuff you found, and the pocket watch looks like intricately carved silver. Would love to see the rest of it.

Congrats on those amazing finds. It looks like you are hunting some prime real estate and should get back out there soon and often. :yes:

That token just screams nostalgic history.

love the quality goodies, being that bent and having no corrosion(that i can see from pic) there is a good chance the watch case is solid silver. I find the plated ones the silver usually falls off more once bent(meeting point of dissimilar metals)

Thanks guys for all the kind words I hope to get back out to that location Soon again.

Wow awesome day! Good luck on returning that token. That would be the the best bucket list item I’ve ever found is something I could return to the original owner, especially a military item. Congratulations on the great day

Back
Top Bottom