100+ year-old sidewalk gives it up

matmit

Elite Member
Forum Supporter
I learned about this project later than most, and as a result, 6-7 other guys hit it before me.
Luckily, I spent some time going very slowly through the clinkers and was rewarded with 6 injuns on one hunt and 1 injun, 2 V-nickels on another.
55 and sunny today, just another beautiful fall day for hunting:D

Attachments

• 10-1-2020 2600 N 2nd Street.jpg
    10-1-2020 2600 N 2nd Street.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 529
  • 10-1-20 6 injuns.jpg
    10-1-20 6 injuns.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 527
  • 10-4-20 green injun.jpg
    10-4-20 green injun.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 509
  • 10-4-20 injun, 2 v nicks.jpg
    10-4-20 injun, 2 v nicks.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 526
Congrats on the in June and V. Looks promising there.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

A lot of changes since those last saw the light of day. Congratulations on the rescue!

Very nice, it's crazy they don't tear up roads and sidewalks where I live. Or at least not very often that I can tell.

Nice finds. Looks like they cleaned up the silver if there was any. I'd be happy the Indian Heads.

Ken

Nice hunt congrats. To bad you didn’t get there first hard to tell what you could of found. Obviously you picked up what they didn’t want to dig so good on you for saving them coins.

excellent post ! I love the location-shot. That just screams "come hunt me !". And the green patina IH's. Good job.

Awesome finds! Congrats!
Thanks
Congrats on the in June and V. Looks promising there.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
Yeah, I'm sure there are more, just gotta slow down!
Awesome finds buddy! I too have done well on sidewalk construction. Keep them coming.
I certainly will
A lot of changes since those last saw the light of day. Congratulations on the rescue!
correct you are: automobiles, airplanes, television, telephones...
Very nice, it's crazy they don't tear up roads and sidewalks where I live. Or at least not very often that I can tell.
Roadways are good too
Great job man!
Thanks Z

Awesome

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Thanks
woo, sweet! i hope i can hunt something like this one day.
Just gotta keep your eyes open
Nice finds. Looks like they cleaned up the silver if there was any. I'd be happy the Indian Heads.

Ken
Yeah, there were two seated dimes found, but maybe on my next trip...
Nice hunt congrats. To bad you didn’t get there first hard to tell what you could of found. Obviously you picked up what they didn’t want to dig so good on you for saving them coins.
so far so good
excellent post ! I love the location-shot. That just screams "come hunt me !". And the green patina IH's. Good job.
Thanks Tom, I think locations shots are at least half the story:D

Back
Top Bottom