With Out a Woman Day

I'll go home from work and cook myself dinner.... wait, I do that anyway. Maybe dinner for 1 instead of 2. :laughing:

I'll go home from work and cook myself dinner.... wait, I do that anyway. Maybe dinner for 1 instead of 2. :laughing:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I'm retired, but my wife chose to keep working part time and she goes to college part time, so I (understandingly) already do about 95% of the housework including cooking all the meals and grocery shopping, but hey, at least I get to choose what groceries to buy :lol:

But, but, but...who's going to iron my socks now??? :numchuck:

Just buy one of these robots :laughing::laughing::laughing:

robotmaid.jpg

Iron socks??? you are a male correct? I thought we just put them in the dryer for 10 minutes at the end of the day to heat them up again. Heat=clean

The "iron my socks" sarcasm was used to display the "typical male chauvinist" ideal of how "we" as men are portrayed incorrectly by certain groups of individuals. Figured I'd give them some bait to further the cause since they "know" it to be truth. :roll:

In all honesty, this way to appreciate all women do in society by displaying their absence, to me, is a freaking joke. If you depend on a person to make work/home run smooth whether employee/spouse...then you should already be showing them your appreciation, regardless of what gender they are. It's common sense, we don't need a set day to figure this out.

This kind of stuff is designed to separate people further into "victim groups" and it doesn't do any good when really we should all be focusing on ways to come together to help each other. It's just more social engineering...:my2cents:

Maybe I'm off, maybe I'm wrong, just how I see it and personally to me...it's disgusting.

Last edited:
The "iron my socks" sarcasm was used to display the "typical male chauvinist" ideal of how "we" as men are portrayed incorrectly by certain groups of individuals. Figured I'd give them some bait to further the cause since they "know" it to be truth. :roll:

In all honesty, this way to appreciate all women do in society by displaying their absence, to me, is a freaking joke. If you depend on a person to make work/home run smooth whether employee/spouse...then you should already be showing them your appreciation, regardless of what gender they are. It's common sense, we don't need a set day to figure this out.

This kind of stuff is designed to separate people further into "victim groups" and it doesn't do any good when really we should all be focusing on ways to come together to help each other. It's just more social engineering...:my2cents:

Maybe I'm off, maybe I'm wrong, just how I see it and personally to me...it's disgusting.

Ahhh... gotcha :D You should of just said barefoot and pregnant. My wife better be on her knees scrubbing the grease off the kitchen floor when I get home or I'm going to have to knock her around a little. Or may I should say, I missed you dear, can I get you something to eat or drink, maybe rub your feet. Please don't make sleep outside with the dog again. :lol:

Ahhh... gotcha :D You should of just said barefoot and pregnant. My wife better be on her knees scrubbing the grease off the kitchen floor when I get home or I'm going to have to knock her around a little. Or may I should say, I missed you dear, can I get you something to eat or drink, maybe rub your feet. Please don't make sleep outside with the dog again. :lol:

I figured the expectation of someone having to iron my socks would be over the line, but barefoot and pregnant is much clearer. BTW, that heated socks myth is true...until about the third day when they are crusty on the bottoms. :laughing:

as my uncle always says... " every year for Christmas, my wife gives me the same thing. a piece of a$$ and a t-shirt and they are both too big.". :laughing:
I don't think he cares about this special day.:yes:

Dear Tech Support:
Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0. I soon noticed that the new program began
unexpected child processes that took up a lot of space and valuable resources. In addition,
Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activity.
Applications such as Poker Night 10.3, Football 5.0, Hunting and Fishing 7.5, and Racing 3.6
no longer run, crashing the system whenever selected. I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the
background while attempting to run my favorite applications. I'm thinking about going back to
Girlfriend 7.0, but the uninstall doesn't work on Wife 1.0. Please help!

Thanks,
A Troubled User.

REPLY:
Dear Troubled User:
This is a very common problem that men complain about. Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0
to Wife 1.0, thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program. Wife 1.0 is an
OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its Creator to run EVERYTHING!!!
It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and to return to Girlfriend 7.0. It is impossible to uninstall, or
purge the program files from the system once installed. You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because
Wife 1.0 is designed to not allow this. Look in your Wife 1.0 manual under Warnings-Alimony-Child Support.

I recommend that you keep Wife1.0 and work on improving the situation. I suggest installing the
background application "Yes Dear" to alleviate software augmentation.

The best course of action is to enter the command C:\APOLOGIZE because ultimately you will have to
give the APOLOGIZE command before the system will return to normal anyway.

Wife 1.0 is a great program, but it tends to be very high maintenance. Wife 1.0 comes with several support
programs, such as Clean and Sweep 3.0, Cook It 1.5 and Do Bills 4.2. However, be very careful how you use
these programs. Improper use will cause the system to launch the program Nag Nag 9.5. Once this happens,
the only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional software. I recommend
Flowers 2.1 and Diamonds 5.0

WARNING!!! DO NOT, under any circumstances, install Secretary With Short Skirt 3.3. This application is not
supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to the operating system.

Best of luck,
Tech Support

Dear Tech Support:

.......Applications such as Poker Night 10.3, Football 5.0, Hunting and Fishing 7.5, and Racing 3.6
no longer run, crashing the system whenever selected......

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I'm surprised you didn't add something like "Metal Detecting 5.4" :lol:

same uncle.... wife says in a nagging annoying voice (I am in the garage with him having a beer) "I am running to town, should I get you something?" He said, " how about a *ucking apartment." I still don't think he cares about this special day.:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom