Found a new park

MikeInMcKinney

Well it's not new but it's new to me. Hit it yesterday for the first time and again today. Eight hours each day. The coins in the top group are from yesterday and the bottom group is from today. I'm beat! Haven't had a five+ silver day since my California days. Much less two days in a row.
Good luck out there!

[edit]pardon the picture orientation.

Attachments

• IMG_1930.jpg
    IMG_1930.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 622
Also found this medal today. Says "paddle boats '97" on the back. Me thinks 1897. It was a foot down.

Attachments

• IMG_1932.jpg
    IMG_1932.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 615
  • IMG_1933.jpg
    IMG_1933.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 569
Now that's a nice haul . Nothing better then finding a new area that holds silver . And washingtons đź‘Ť I hope you have plenty of ground to cover . Put those things in your pocket and let them jingle ... might hafta tighten your belt a notch also . Defiantly some weight there.
, , HH ,Dew

Turf silver strategy/listening is always fun for the challenge. What state do you live in now ? Congratz on the silver. How deep are they on average ?

Nice digs, if I were you-and could move in the morning (after 16hrs of digging) would be heading back tomorrow... Congratulations!

Turf silver strategy/listening is always fun for the challenge. What state do you live in now ? Congratz on the silver. How deep are they on average ?

Hi Tom. We were finding these coins in a particular area that didn't have much in the way of trash. The coins I found were 6-9" deep but most of mine were 7-8". Next time I'm going to dig some deep low tones for gold. I'm in north Texas now.

Last edited:
Wow killer hunt, congrats. I think I would try to work it in my schedule to return to that park:grin:

Back
Top Bottom