+/- buttons on Eurotek Pro

pine3874

Elite Member
Has anyone else had a problem with the +/- buttons on their Eurotek Pro acting up? Sometimes the buttons work as they should and sometimes I have to push them 3-4 times before they work. Also when I hold them down they will sometimes run though the numbers quickly and sometimes they won't. Is there something I can do to fix this by myself? Thanks

Has anyone else had a problem with the +/- buttons on their Eurotek Pro acting up? Sometimes the buttons work as they should and sometimes I have to push them 3-4 times before they work. Also when I hold them down they will sometimes run though the numbers quickly and sometimes they won't. Is there something I can do to fix this by myself? Thanks

Does the pin point button have issues also?

I recall people having to send them in and FT replaced membrane switch for the buttons.

I haven't had an issue ..yet, but it doesn't get much use.

Does the pin point button have issues also?

I recall people having to send them in and FT replaced membrane switch for the buttons.

I haven't had an issue ..yet, but it doesn't get much use.

Pinpoint button for the most part works ok.(Don't really use it much). Had to send in an ETP a few years ago for the pinpoint issue. Never had a problem with the +/- buttons before now.

Back
Top Bottom