12 hours on my explorer se

skeeterbait

Elite Member
hunted bout 12 hours so far got a handful of wheats noticed alot less digging compared to the ace and im waiting on the andy book in the mail hope theres some pointers in there getting frustrated but ill have to get used to it slow n low veryyyyyyyyy slooooooooooooow

You got a great machine, you can get a little more speed by turning the fast recovery on & the deep recovery off, that works good in real trashy ground..

Congrats on the new toy. I just got the Safari about 4days ago & I'm loving it. I noticed I'm finding alot more coins with alot less effort. & the trash side of my pouch is not as full as it use to be. I also just ordered Andy's book for the Safari so I can try & learn some new tricks. Good Luck
:digginahole:

Congrats on the new toy. I just got the Safari about 4days ago & I'm loving it. I noticed I'm finding alot more coins with alot less effort. & the trash side of my pouch is not as full as it use to be. I also just ordered Andy's book for the Safari so I can try & learn some new tricks. Good Luck
:digginahole:

yup just need tofind that silver yet first one is a tough one trying to find some id #s for my target screen using smartfind is helping me find wheats

yup just need tofind that silver yet first one is a tough one trying to find some id #s for my target screen using smartfind is helping me find wheats

I got lucky found a silver 53 Wash quarter on day 3 of my Safari, Found a wheatie @ 9". Good Luck

When i first got my Explorer, I found silver the first three times that I took it out.
I did have a slight advantage, having gone to it from an Xterra 705 that I was used to hunting in All Metal with.

Keep at it. It only gets better! :sweet:

Back
Top Bottom