Dirty Dave's metal detecting site!

Nice site! I loved this picture!!!

9058368.jpg

Dave, compliments on your site. . . . VERY well put together, not confusing at all, very easy to navigate. Pics are very clear and well done! BY FAR one of the best sites I've ever visited. Excellent job. Great stories and finds!!! Keep it up!

Thanks guys for the kind words.
That squirrel was a young one with no fear of people. He followed us for about 20 minutes and even let us pick him up. I was thinking of sending the photo to ML:lol:

Dave

Thanks guys for the kind words.
That squirrel was a young one with no fear of people. He followed us for about 20 minutes and even let us pick him up. I was thinking of sending the photo to ML:lol:

Dave

He's 'Nuts' for Minelab!!!

really nice put-together site there! Made me think of my 1917 Canadian penny that I found this Summer.

Wow, what a great site! Nice, clean, clutter-free layout...very good picture quality...and your finds...WOW! :wow: Being Canadian I love seeing those old Canadian coins. Your finds from England are very impressive too. I'll certainly be checking back! :yes:

I really enjoy your site. Agree the squirrel photo is great. You have a Furry Squirrel Bench coil there.

I sent that picture of the squirrel on my coil into Minelab and they posted it on their site and sent me a key chain for honorable mention. :D Cool.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom