• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

responding in threads.

mdtrapper

Elite Member
How do you say thank you in a thread to multi. people in the same thread, I see it done a lot but can't figure how to do it. thanks in advance for the help.

You see the quote button? The multi quote button is next to it. Click on it for every post you want to comment on and then hit the quote button for the last post you want to add.

How do you say thank you in a thread to multi. people in the same thread, I see it done a lot but can't figure how to do it. thanks in advance for the help.

Like this.

You see the quote button? The multi quote button is next to it. Click on it for every post you want to comment on and then hit the quote button for the last post you want to add.

Like this.

Holy cow! I've been doing it the long way with two windows/tabs, hitting quote, copy/paste, back button, rinse and repeat. Thanks for the explanation!

Yes, very helpful, I was wondering that myself. I have been using a generic response for all because I couldn't figure out how to do multi quotes at the same time.

Do you have ANY idea how long it took me to figure that out on my own??:lol: I was SO proud of myself....

I have a tendency on the Internet not to read instructions or manuals but just jump in and try to figure it out or ask someone. Most manuals and instructions on the Internet explaining web sites, etc are either badly written, hard to find on the site, or non- existent.

I still cannot figure out how to post an image in a reply. for some reason when I tried it would not work for me. So i said forget it.

Back
Top Bottom