Tiny Pearl and my CZ21 didn't pick up on it!!

deedee7

Elite Member
My CZ 21 didn't pick up on this Pearl
I wonder why, this pearl earring was laying right on top of the sand..
So I put my coil right over it & nada :-(
Did managed to Find. 925 toe ring in wet sand,& I dug this scooper about 18 inch down,,enjoy the pictures,,HH

Attachments

• photo-203.JPG
    photo-203.JPG
    133 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_3123.JPG
    IMG_3123.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_3126.JPG
    IMG_3126.JPG
    125.2 KB · Views: 213
  • photo-205.JPG
    photo-205.JPG
    151.9 KB · Views: 213
Last edited by a moderator:
Did you post the pics using an iPhone/iPad or other iOS device? I use iPad and my pics are often inverted.

DeeDee,

I don't think ANY detector could pick up that little stud!! WOW, would be like finding a pin. LOVE your picture cause it looks like your haveing a BLAST!!

Congrats on getting out and having fun. Now get out and find where the gold is at!!!

OHH, I never tried using a mask and snorkel on dry land. Did they help you much? :laughing:

DeeDee,

I don't think ANY detector could pick up that little stud!! WOW, would be like finding a pin. LOVE your picture cause it looks like your haveing a BLAST!!

Congrats on getting out and having fun. Now get out and find where the gold is at!!!

OHH, I never tried using a mask and snorkel on dry land. Did they help you much? :laughing:
Most of the time I don't use one,but lately I have targets in the water,I can't see them,so I decided to bring it along,since I go from neck deep to dry sand:laughing:,,but really I wanted to look COOL like CDV(Cliff),figured I'll find Gold like him:cool:;),,but lately I've been snorkeling just of a short time and I've noticed I get lightheaded,I have to take crackers or ginger ale..
Someone said its b/c I might have egerlibium,somewhat like that,water goes in my ear & off balance me,so they suggest for me to take Bodine,I can buy it from the drug store,anyways I'll try it,HH

SD,I just wanted to look HIP:laughing::laughing:,I sure was looking hip by digging Deep for that scooper,I had people around me,next time I'll have my Hubby video me,,OMG that would be something else:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom