Diamonds !!!

steve in so la

Forum Supporter
Sure got lucky today - dug around in a sandy area and up pops this ring ! It's 14 K and at home I tested the diamonds and they are all the real deal ! And it that's not enough it fits my wife's ring finger like it was made for her. I'll take it to my jeweler tomorrow and see what it's worth.

27diamonds.jpg

Dug 85 coins in all - have them separated as they are from 2 different places. Got the big end loader & a character who lies down on wheels, an old jack knife & a Planktin token I believe, from Sponge Bob.

27take.jpg

Weather is great finally and the digging is also. Steve in so az

Awesome job on the diamond ring!! CONGRATS! Let us know what its worth!

Hot dang! Nice ring, ya did good. That makes up for diggin a little trash from time to time, sweet!

ColoKid

:wow2: Steve! That will probably be your most valuable find of the year!! BUT you blew it with the wife! You should not have let your wife try on the ring...it would have made an amazing Valentine's Day present! :facepalm:

:wow2: Steve! That will probably be your most valuable find of the year!! BUT you blew it with the wife! You should not have let your wife try on the ring...it would have made an amazing Valentine's Day present! :facepalm:
Like she wouldn,t know Steve dug it up.....................................

And it that's not enough it fits my wife's ring finger like it was made for her. I'll take it to my jeweler tomorrow and see what it's worth.

Steve in so az

Good luck gettin it to tha jeweler,

I found an 18k with a nice blue stone.

My Mom says it is stuck on her finger,, lol

...Superb! WTG!!! You are happy and your Bride is ELATED!!!! Now, just how bad can that be? Nice job Steve!

lol - The knife looks old but I cannot tell it's so roached out from being under dirt & grass. Is there something to check on it to tell ? Steve

Back
Top Bottom